Yandere Italy x Chubby Reader

You were sitting on Feli's couch, watching TV as he made some pasta for the two of you. Your house was getting an extension and you wanted to be out of the way and you were going to just stay in a hotel until Feli demanded that you should stay with him. You had no problem with this, you were good friends and you trusted Feli. He was a nice guy and he was especially kind to you. You didn't think anything of it, you just thought that maybe it was because you were the only real girl that was in his life at the moment. You also noticed how he spent nearly all of his free time with you. Usually he would be found with his brother or Germany but now everyone would come to you, asking if he was with you. You didn't want to tell anyone, but you had started to develop a small crush on Feli. You decided that you would visit Ludwig today and see if he could give you some tips on how to get him to like you. 

Feli came into the living room with two plates and handed you one of them. You smiled at him and said, "Thank you Feli~" he blushed, "For you-a, it's no-a problem Bella~" you giggled and ate your pasta. Once he put the plates in the sink, you put your shoes on and grabbed your jacket. Feli stopped you, "Where are you-a going (Y/n)?" "I'm going to see Ludwig" Feli seemed to freeze and you didn't notice the clenched fists behind his back. "Why?" You blushed and mumbled "No reason" under your breath before leaving his house. You shut the door behind you and started walking. Ludwig's house wasn't far from here.  Feli was stood in the same spot, bangs hanging over his eyes. His fists were clenched by his side and he was shaking, "How dare that stupid-a German try to-a steal MY-a Bella!" He grabbed a knife from the kitchen and followed you to Ludwig's house. He was furious. No one could have you, except him.

You knocked on the door and came face to face with Gilbert, Francis and Antonio. You smiled at them, "Hey Gil, is Ludwig here?" Francis spoke for him, "Oui, but wouldn't you rather spend time with us" he wiggled his eyebrows and you crossed your arms, giving him a blank stare. He sighed and gave up his charade, "Well, have fun (Y/n), it was a pleasure as always~" you rolled your eyes and pushed past the three men, heading for Ludwig's room. You knocked on the door and he opened it for you. You smiled at him, "I need some advice Luddy~". He sighed and moved out of the way of the door, "Come in". You sat down on his bed and stared at him, he went to his desk and sat down on his chair. "What is it that you need?" You blushed and started fidgeting, "Um...Well..I have a crush and I need to know more about them so that they'll like me" he looked at you skeptically.

"Whose your crush?" You blushed harder and said, "Feli". He grinned, "Oh I already knew, I just wanted to make you say it" "What?! Why?!" He shrugged, "I don't know...anyway you just need to be yourself around Feli. He doesn't like 'fake' people and I don't know....he likes cooking so try making him something" you gave him a deadpan look. "Was that the best advice you have?" He nervously rubbed the back of his neck, "Well I don't pay attention to him that much, I'm usually trying to avoid my brother and his friends" your head flew up as you were sure you heard an "older brother and his awesome friends" being shouted from somewhere in the house. 

You sighed anyway and got off his bed. You went to walk out of the room but gave Ludwig a hug, "Well thanks for the help...I guess" you mumbled the last part under your breath. He patted you on the head, "And good luck to you (Y/n)". You said goodbye and left his room, walking down the stairs. You passed the living room on the way to the door and you waved to the three boys playing watching something on the TV that they kept laughing at. They saw you and waved back before you left the house. You walked back to your temporary home and called Feli's name but he didn't answer. Knowing you were now alone, you started looking through online to find a perfect cookie recipe for Feli. Hopefully, this would get the message across as everyone knew how much you hated to cook. 

You grinned as you found one and rushed to the kitchen to check that you had everything already. You did! You immediately started making the cookies, not knowing what was happening at your other friend's house. Feli had seen the hug between you and who he thought was his best friend. He clutched the knife in his hand, trembling with anger. He watched as Ludwig left the room and Feli climbed in through the window that Ludwig had foolishly left unlocked. He then shut the window again and close down the curtains. He stood on the side of the wall where the door hinge set were so that Ludwig wouldn't be able to see him when he first came into the room. The door opened again and Ludwig stepped into the room. Feli launched at him and covered his mouth and immediately sliced his neck. He gently lowered him the floor so that there wasnt any sound. 

He climbed out the window and begun his walk back towards his home and his one true love. He was excited to see you and express his love for you. Meanwhile, you were decorating the cookies with some frosting you ha found in the cupboard. You put them onto a plate and waited for Feli to return. You decided the write, 'I love you' on the cookies just in case he didn't get the hint. Your heart started racing when the door opened and you hear do his familiar footsteps. You picked up the plate and walked out to meet him. He saw yo usnd the plate of cookies. You outstretched your hands holding the plate and blushed. He ca,e closer and saw the cookies and also blushed. "You love me?!" You nodded, unable to speak. He smiled, "I love you too". Your head shot up and you looked him in the eye, seeing that he was telling the truth. 

You smiled at him, "you would love someone like me" you guestured down  to your body. He frowned, "(Y/n), why can't you see how beautiful you are Bella~". You looked away but he put his hand on your chin and pulled it so you were facing him again. He leaned in close and kissed you. Your eyes were wide open, this is not what you were expecting. It felt all a bit too much for you and you tried to pull away but he gripped your face and waist so you couldn't. He pulled you even closer to him and you put your hands between you to try and push him off you but it just made it seem like you were touching his chest. He finally pulled away and you gasped for air. He smiled lovingly at you and you gave him an awkward shy smile back. You took a step back and he had a glint in his eye as he walked forward to you, "Where are you going (Y/n)~? I wasn't finished". He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you chest to chest with him a smile he kissed you again. 

You squirmed on his grasp and tried to wiggle out of his grip. You would never think he had so much strength. He seemed to be getting more frustrated and so he moved his hands to your ass to lift you up and carry you to his bedroom. He carefully lay you on the bed and locked the door behind him. You were frightened. You didn't want to do this. You crawled away from him as he placed one knee on the bed. He grabbed your ankle and pulled you back to him, spreading your legs so he could crawl in between them. He hovered over you and rested on his forearms beside your head. He leaned his head down and started to kiss your neck. You were frozen with shock and terror as he started to grind your hips together. 

Tears were starting to come out of your eyes. You were thinking how much of a mistake it had been to love Feli and how easier it would have been to love someone like Alfred or Arthur or Francis. You cried as your squirming finally got to him and he tied your wrists together above your head and starts to undress you and gagged your mouth with your own panties. Tears blurred your vision and your throat was sore from screaming. You could barely see Feli preparing to enter you until you screamed once more from the pain you felt. It was too much for you and you passed out. Your last though was the hope that someone would find you. 

(I'm so sorry that this was a bit rushed, it because I'm leaving in a few minutes and I really wanted to finish the end of this today x)