Chotu Sa gift Mere Taraf Se

Ishita was totally prepared for holi where raman was still sleeping in the bed ...
He is so cute when he snores like small kids ...
He was a big baby of hers when he keeps his head in her lap...
Ishita kissed on his temple lovingly and was about to go when raman opened his eyes and saw her wife sitting beside him clad in white saree looking so pure...
Madrasan mar daalna hai kya apne pati ko jo itni ache se tayyar ho gyi ....
He said ...
Kuch bhi raman uth jao ab holi hai aj jaldi se fresh ho jao ...
Kya yar madrasan tu bhi na ...
she was about to go when he pulled her on himself with a jerk sneeking his hands slowly into her white saree ...
Ramannnnn!!!!
Kya kar rhay ho chodo mujhe bohot kaam hai just leave me ...
Shutt up madrasan i dot like u when u irritate me talking insanly ...
Rama....
She was about to say something when she gasped seeing her mouth closed with hers ...
As she had opened it already so her entered and started relishing her taste...
His hands roamed on her bare waist shamelessly while her hands went around her neck ...
He kissed her deeply engulfing her mouth in him relishing and tasting it ...
And consuming her whole body with his touches and the kiss...
Coming out of trance she responded with equal passion and both forgot about the opened door ....
Roomi came to call ishita for making savayyian and his mouth hung open seeing his brother and bhai in most compromising position ...
Ther both were too engrossed that they did not even noticed his presence...
Romi smiled cheekily and closing the door he left the couple into their privacy...
He came downstairs everyone looked at him with inquisitve expressions...
Romi kya hua puttar tu to ishita ko bulaane gya tha na to yeh tere chehra itna laal kyun hua hai ...
Enquired toshiji ...
Wo mummy ji wo....
Aray chachu btao na...
ruhi asked...
But he was hesitated to tell infront of their childern as adi and ruhi both were on the dining tble for breakfast ...
Han chachu plizzz kya hua ...
And every one forced him...
He was now irritated with their question...
Arayyyyy chuppppp kroooo saare...
Babhi and bhai kiss kr rhay the....
Every one was shocked as they knew that ishita was very angry with raman and was not even talking to him nicely so it was impossible ...
Chachu why r u joking ??? Leve it every one chachu hammain btana nhi chahte to dont make excuses haan...
I know u were with mihika chitti romance hi to tha i btana to na btao ...
Adi spoke and made every one easy...
Aray main jhut nhi bol rha i promise...
Whatt ji nhi we all know then let it be na...
Acha abhi bhabi ayein gi to puch lena infact puchna bhi mat tum sabko unke face se hi pta chal jaey ga u know he said winking ...
How cheep chachu and waise bhi ishima and papa aise hi door open kr ke romance nhi kreinge i know them ..
Ruhi tried to defend them ...
Ok ok bet lga mujhse ruhi...
Ok bet chachu but pta kaise chlay ga...
Aray no tension simple she will be breathless as she run away from their and sabse pehle bhabi pani piyein gi...
Romi said...
Chachu how shameless u r aise kaise ???
I know yar mihika jab mujhe kiss karti hai to baad main pani peeti hai....
And saare madrasi aik jaise hote hain na is liye...
Every girl kept her palm on her mouth and all men laughed ...
And he realized what he just blurted out ...
Till then ishita came down with and her face was carrying pinkish hue she took the jusg and glass and drank water ...
Every one looked at her ruhi's moarsle fell down adi's drink choked and simmi and others smirked ...
Ishita looked at every one
Kya hua???
Kkk...kuch nhi ishima ap ao baitho breakfast kro humne kr liya hai to hum jaate hain neech compound main holi khelnay ke liye.........
       ruhi smiled lightly blushing...
Inko kya ho gya ....
She shrugged her shoulders...
Ishita romi ne tujhe aur raman ko kiss krte dekha tha ...
Ishita's moarsle fell down hearing that ...
What really ...
Han leking ishita drwaza khol ke kon yeh sab krta hai paghal...
She teased her aiyyyoo amma and romi ne sabko bta diya ab main sabko face kaise krun gi...
Thats okk hota hai ishita ...
dekh bhai aa gaye tu bhai ko khana de main jati hun and ab kitchen main na start ho jana ...
She said winking ...
Simmi ki bachhi ...
She ran after her to beat her but unfortunately colided with raman...
Madrasan kya ho gya subha subha...
He held her ...
Simmi showed her tounge and ran away ..
Raman pta hai aj kya hua kitna roka maine apko par ap na...
Kya hua madrasan  ...
Romi gya tha mujhe bulane aur usne hum dono ko kiss krte dekh liya...
To wo kya apni biwi ko kiss nhi krta...
Par raman bacche bhi unko bhi pta chal gya..
O madrasan wo mere bachhe hain so chill and mujhe break fast de ...
Ishita tugged her saree pallu at one side and started making garam and fresh pratha for raman...
When raman had his different plan he took some red gulaal and smearing it in his hands went behind ishita ...
he slowly yet sensuously applied the red colour aroud her waist as well her stomach ...
She moand making roti round with balen...
Ramannnn....
Yeh kya shaitani hai leeve my waist...
Aray i did not do any thing yaar madrasan ,maine to sirf rang lgaya hai apnay pyar ka pehla rang kyunke main wahan rang lga sakta hun jahan koi bhi nhi lga sakta...
He said huskily making her shivered involuntry...
As her hands coloured her whole body where ever her skin was visible ...
She pushed raman back and gasped seeing the gulaal on her body as well as her neck too...
Ramannn ...
What did you did yeh kya kiya apne...
Han to holi to aise hi mnate hain na ...
Par raman sab kya sochein ge ...
Kya sochna hai yehi ke pati ke pyar ka rang hai ...
He replied huskily ...
She started coughing when she felt smell of roti...
Aik sec madrasan he searched for water and saw a bottle of coke and gave it to her as her cough was intense ...
She gulped it down in one go ...
She made roti and ramn ate it ...
But that was loaded as mrs bhalla brought that to mix it in thandai ...
Ishita's senses losted and she stood on the table and started dancing ....
Yeh madrasan ko kya ho gya ..
Ishita...
Ishita...
Chlo neeche chalte hain ...
Nhi ramaaaannn mujheee yahaan hiii rehnaaa haiii ...
Dekho naaa hum ne kitneeee din seee kushhhh vvv nhi kyaaa ...
Madrasan tum neeche to ao main phir btata hun na...
Oho sorry raman u will catch me okk i m ball na so just cathhhh meee...
Madrasan tu itni moti hain main tujhe catch krte krte khud gir jaun ga apna size dekh tuuu....
No raman i want u to catch me just catch me and she jumped in his arms ...and the result was that raman could not handle her weight totally as he was not fully read so he was down and ishita was on his top ....
Ahhhhh madrasan mar dala apna size dekh aur meri jaan ....
Ahhhh raman u r chuha u r just chuha ...
Tumne mera wieght bhi handle nhi kya aur itne mote mote aalu jaise abs bnaey hain ganda bhalla...
Aray meri maa mujhe nhi lgi kya tu mujhse zyada chilla rhi hai ...
Noooo acha raman i will help uu ...
She gave him a finger chlo mera finger pakdo chuha and i will pick u up ...
....
Yeh madrasan ne sach main pi li hai kya and just then he realized that he made her drank that loaded drink...
Raman got up and he knew that he could not take her down as she was totally talli ...
Raman picked her up and started climbing stairs ....
Ramannnn neechayyy utaro mujhe ap gande ho ap bohot gande bachhe ho ....
She cried like babies and raman looked at her ...
She was looking so cute in that pout...
He dropped her on the bed and locked the door just then ishita came behind her ...
Door kyun lock kr ray ho ramannn ...
Kushhh karnaa hai???
She asked roling her eyes and smiling cheekily ...
Kya krna hai ??
Raman enquired ...
Aray wo krna hai naaaa mujhe pta hai apko wo krnaa hai..
Kya madrasan raman smirked ...
Aray wooohhh jo rajai ke neeche krte hainnn  ....
Aray kyaaa ???
Apko nhi pta ??? She said pouting cutely ...
nhiii ?? He shook his head in negative ...
Ruko i will tell u ....
Hmm btao ???
She came closer to him ...
And started unbuttoning his shirt...
Pehle aise krte hain ...
Okkk phirrr???
Phir aise krte hain ...
She said smooching his bear chest...
Phirrr ???
He enquired huskily...
Phir she kissed on his both cheeks...
Phirrr??
He whispered ...
Phirr aise...
She kissed on his eyes ....
Phirrr???
She kissed on his lips ...
Phirr aise...
And he too started responding...
And soon they were in another wold...
.
.
.
.
.
Thats it guys
This was the gift
Love u allll
And happy holi