c̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷ 12- "We meet again."

Mabel G's POV

"Ah, Gravity Falls!" I exclaimed. "So if we live in a Mansion back in Reverse Falls, then those 'Pines Twins' must be living in a hovel." My brother utters. "That is, infact, correct dear brother. But where are we?" I asked as I looked around. Good thing I have night vision in case it was dark.

"We're in the same cave Mabel, but in Gravity Falls this time." (Y/o/n) replied. "Will! Where are you?" My twin shouted. Then a sky blue glow could be seen. "R-right h-here." That cry baby answered. "Come here Will." (Y/o/n) offered him nicely. And Will stood up and stopped beside (Y/o/n).

"We make that potion here, so make this place beautiful!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms out. "And in time, this dimension will fall to our hands!" Tyrone shouted and laughed evilly. Me and (Y/o/n) laughed with him. But Will didn't.

"(Y/o/n)? I s-sense a-auras." Will spoke. I stopped giggling. "What auras?" "Auras from this dimension. They're close." My cousin answered. I looked around, but saw nothing.

"Dear cousin? Would you be so kind to point them out to me?" I asked (Y/o/n) politely. She took time to look around and pointed to the entrance of the cave. "Its them Mabel." She said plainly.

"WHAT?!" Brother shouted in anger. "WHERE ARE YOU?! SHOW YOURSELVES!" I shouted and looked around. Then a strong gust of wind hit us in the face, which caused me to walk backwards. Then I heard a male and a female chuckle. I heard clapping and a yellow glow could be seen. It was so strong I shielded my eyes with the sleeves of my clothes. Once it stopped, I saw them again.

"We meet again, Pines'."

"Same to you too, Gleefuls."

I glared at my cousin's opposite as Bill wrapped an arm around her waist. "So, why are you here? To start another fight?" Mabel said. I grunted. "Why don't you just leave us alone?" I told them. "Sorry, we can't do that." That (Y/n) girl replies. I curled my eyebrow. "Why is that?" "We can't leave aliens here just to destroy stuff." I scoffed. "But seriously, you should not be here. You're causing too much abnormality in this town," The one who was wearing a dark violet shirt joined the conversation. "We won't let you destroy this town, and mess with my relationship with (Y/n)." Bill stated.

'Oh yeah. I forgot he can read minds.'

"Yeah, and not only him you know?" (Y/n) said, irritated.

"Oh, I completely forgot. You're (Y/o/n)'s opposite. Should've known." I said with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

"Well, goodbye because we need to do something important. And its none of your business!" I added. (Y/n) scoffed and glared at me. "We can never trust you aliens here. After what you did to us, you should leave this dimension." She said.

"Who are you to command me? I don't care if you're a demon! (Y/o/n) showed us her powers and she's powerful! If she is, then you're not! Meaning? You being a demon doesn't make any sense anymore." I told her. Her eyes darkened and glared at me. "Oh really? Well then, we'll just leave you here and do your shit, but remember," She says.

"We'll be watching." Bill and (Y/n) said in unison. They soon disappeared. Must've teleported.

"Mabel? You think she's aware of your plan? I mean, she is still a royal blood, so she can read minds, like she said earlier." (Y/o/n) stated. I grunted. "Don't worry about that deary. As long as you're stronger than her, we can overpower them. And take over this dimension since this is the main one." I told her while putting an arm around my cousin.

"For now, make this place look neat and presentable, I don't want any filthy insects in this cave." My brother says. (Y/o/n) and Will nodded and cleaned the cave, with their powers.

'Soon enough Bill Cipher will be mine, and that (Y/n) shouldn't be on my way...'