(untitled )F/F

I watched, swooning, as my best friend, Alexa, admired her new body. Now, I don't mean she lost weight. She literally has a new body. Human. Now, it would take too long to explain, but, in essence, there's magic in the world. Most don't know, those who possess magical abilities keep them hidden. And she's one of them. She became one when a rogue spell turned her from (talking) horse to human.

"C-Carla? Um, c-can you help me with something?" She asks, clenching her fists to get used to having fingers. "Of course, Lex. What do you need?" Her cheeks redden and she shows a minuscule grin. Shyly, she mumbles "Um... Getting dressed..."

I picked out a nice outfit for her, I knew she'd look so hot in it. I helped her with everything, I couldn't resist subtle groping. I knew it was wrong, but, ahem, I was just being helpful. The problem arose with the shirt, however. She tried her best to keep her arms up straight but kept pulling them down for some reason. I didn't understand. Not for a while. Not until she started laughing.

"W-why did I laugh?" She blushes, wrapping her arms around her tummy. "You're ticklish!" I squeal, giggling myself. "That's so cute!" "T-ticklish? What does that mean?" "Well..." I had to pause. I'd never really thought of how to explain it. And I didn't know now. "It's just a touch. Someone touches you in a certain place, and it feels really weird. It makes you laugh." "Really? I think I've seen that. I've seen a girl and boy together, and the boy grabbed onto her. She laughed." "Yeah, that's probably it, then." "Um... Can I ask; are you ticklish too?" I wanted desperately to say no, but I just couldn't lie to her. "Yeah, I am," I spoke bashfully. "Can I try ticklish-ing you?" I couldn't hide my giggle at that last bit, but at the same time, my heart sank. I'm insanely ticklish. I don't mind much, but I'm assuming by her personality, what I've seen so far, she'll be obsessed if she likes my reaction. I'd come to hate it, no doubt. "Only if you promise to be gentle." "Promise," she giggles.

She first scratched my arm, and she frowned when I did nothing. "Am I doing it wrong?" She asked with a sense of frustration in her voice. "No, Lex, I'm just not ticklish there. Everyone is different. Uh, why don't you try on my belly?" "Okay," she grinned brightly, her beautiful smile. One hand tucked hair behind her ear, as the other pulled me closer. Then, as told, she gently began tickling my belly. I giggled and squirmed lightly, trying my best to stay still for her.

As I feared, she loved my reaction. I was giggling like mad, and I couldn't stop from squirming. She had me lying down, now, and she was tickling my super-sensitive ribs. I couldn't take it, that was the only spot I didn't like. But I couldn't disappoint her so easily.

In a minute or so, I couldn't move! The bitch had used her magic on me! I begged with my heart for her to let me go, but she didn't listen. At least I was frozen with my arms down...

I was let go after, like, ten minutes of brutal tummy tickling. I couldn't believe it, she promised to be gentle! But I guess she doesn't really know what gentle tickling is... But, anyway... The second she let me out of her magic hold thing I had her pinned. I had no reason as to why. I wasn't planning anything. I guess I just wanted a break. And she could sense that. I could see it in her eyes... Plus she apologized. I had to forgive her; she doesn't know any better.

While we were already in this position, I figured I could have a little fun with her. I dragged one finger all across her tummy, and she was giggling like crazy. I couldn't for long, though. She's so strong now. Though that could be the horse...

That was sort of the end of it. She had gotten up and started playing with the trinkets on my bookshelf, and I was watching her. I have no idea how she doesn't realize she's beautiful. Her gorgeous hair hung as long as her mane and was the gorgeous auburn-chestnut color of her coat. Her flawless skin without the slightest blemish to be found other than one scar on her thin leg given when she was young. Her perfect frame that made everyone double take. And she wouldn't even call herself pretty.

"Lex, can we talk?" I was hardly allowed to finish, as Alexa stepped up very close. "Carla?" She asked at pretty much the exact same time. "Yes?" I asked with a deep blush. "Can you explain something to me?" "Um, of course, Alexa, what's confusing you?" She leans a little closer, gently grabbing at the part of my shirt where a tie would hang in front of and whispered: "kissing..."

"It signifies love..." I muttered with deep embarrassment, taking a shy step back. "Love?" "Yeah... Like, a mom kisses her kid, or if someone kisses their boyfriend or girlfriend..." "That's my next question," she spoke in an incredibly sexy voice, leaning closer again. Is it okay in your world for two girls or two boys to be together?" I loved that question. If she needed to know, that meant she was considering it, right? "Y-yeah, of course! Yeah, it's fine; it's awesome! Um... W-why do you ask?" She closed her eyes and leaned closer until her lips were on mine! It was a very awkward kiss but, at the same time, it was the most amazing thing I've ever felt. There were more butterflies in my tummy now than ever before. I was so nervous. And happy. Super duper happy. Ecstatic. "Because," she whispered almost silently, "I love you, Clara."