Prologue

"Can't catch me, Bendy!"

"You sure about that, (Y/N)?"

"EEHEHEHHEEHE!! NOHOHOHO TIIHIHICKLES!!"

"Yes, tickles!"

"AHAHAHA BOHOHORRIS HEHEHEHELP MEHEHE!!!"

"I'll save you, (Y/N)"

"No, Borris, stay back! Stay BAHAHAHAHAAHACK NOHOHOHOHO!!!"

"Thanks, Borris!"

" No problem!"

"NOHOHOHHO FAHAHAIR IT'S TWO AGAGAGAINST OHOHOOHOHONE!!!"

'Man I miss those two.' (Y/N) thought as she drove down the road to her new house. She had recently turned 21, and decided to move back to her hometown in Flint, Michigan. (Y/N) sighed in sadness as she had a flashback of why her family had moved in the first place.

"Bendy isn't real, (Y/N)."

"Yes he is!"

"(Y/N)..."

"MOM-"

"DON'T YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME, YOUNG LADY!!!"

"I'm sorry, but-"

"Just... go to your room."

"But"

"Now..."

"Okay, momma."

A few days later...

"Mommy!"

No answer.

"What's this? 'Therapists for the Young.'"

"(Y/N)! What are you doing in here?"

"What's this?"

"Nothing, sweetie, just go to bed, it's late."

"Okay mommy."

The next day...

"Where are we going, momma?"

"A special place for you."

You stopped right there, not wanting to remember anymore. You smiled as you pulled into the driveway of your house. It was a big house with a nice pool in the backyard. You were surprised how cheap it was for how fancy it looked.

(Picture of it)

(Pool)

You got out the car and went in to check it out

"DAAAAAAMNNN!!!" You said as you saw the inside. IT WAS AWESOME!!! You ran back to your car and started moving your stuff into your house and started unpacking.

3 hours later

'Finally.' You thought as you had just finished unpacking and moving everything where you wanted it to be. (Y/N) looked at the clock.

'Sweet damn, 10:58. Better get to bed.' You thought as she went up to her bedroom, and passed out as soon as you got there. Not under the covers, no changing, just passed out right on top.