jim-hoe

We finish making up the sorry excuse for a milkshake, Os gets straws.

I tsk him and pour all of the shake into one tall glass. Oswald sits on the couch, waiting for his lube-filled drink.

Little does he know

That

It

Is not

A

Drink ;)

Once I'm done screeching for my 69th time today, I walk to the couch and show Ozzie the glass.

"Listen boyfran... This milkshake has the perfect blue-white-creamy color, and I think it'll look good on top of you," I say.

"But I got all dressed up!"

"You won't be taking your clothes off, silly."

I walk in front of Oswald and place the glass on top of his chessy head...hot...

"Now," I whisperrrr, "baLANCE ITTT!"

Milkshakes look so perfect in him.

*one hour later*

"Eddie, I think that's enough. You've been staring at my milkshake chess head foreverrrrrrr."

I nod exactly 98 times in .5 seconds and scream while my eyes turn in different directions, I love platypussies. Oh, Perry the platypussy. What a meme! I wonder if he still fucks Dr. Doof every other day.

JIMBO SUDDENLY SMSHES THROUGH THE DOOR WITH A MACHETE, WITH NO PANTS ON. "SURPRISE DADDYFUCKERS"

Oswald jumps, sending the fucking milkshake across the world. Bye, milkshake. It hits a japanese woman.

SCCCCCCRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEECCCHH

*cough*

"jimBO WHAT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?!" I ask politely.