Chapter One

Stiles' POV
Scott and I strode through the front doors of Beacon Hills High School and we saw old faces and new. To be completely honest though, I wasn't sure if I was happy to see familiar faces.

Scott and I walked over to our lockers and just opened them. I turned to Scott. "What do you think this year is gonna be like?"

Scott shrugged. "I'm not sure. Different maybe cuz I'm an alpha now. I mean I just want a calm and relaxing school year."

I nodded, knowing exactly how he felt. "Me too."

I grabbed the books that I needed out of my locker and closed it. I wanted this year to be sort of uneventful. No werewolf drama, no banshee drama, nothing. No fighting, no killing, no dying. Although that was probably too much to ask for.

And later that day I found out how much I was right.

********
After my first couple of classes I was outside for lacrosse practice with Scott and Liam. I was running down the field with the ball and I was running fast. I reached the goal and threw the ball. My aim was perfect and it shot right past the goalie.

I took my helmet off and smirked at the goalie who was one of Jackson Whitemore's friends. I wasn't scared of Jackson anymore. There were much more dangerous things to be afraid of than a pathetic bully.

Anyway when I took off my helmet, someone yelled my name. Well...my other name.

"Thomas!"

I spun around and saw Newt and Minho running towards me. I smiled and they ran into me wrapping their arms around me, nearly knocking me over.

"Hey guys! It's been a long time." I say.

"You have no idea." Minho said.

Scott and Liam were watching, looking very confused. Jackson on the other hand said, "His name isn't Thomas! Its Stiles!"

Newt and Minho turned to him. "Shut up you shank! We know our Tommy anywhere."

"Stiles what's going on?" Scott finally demanded.

I glanced at Newt and Minho and said, "Remember when I went missing a couple years back?"

Scott nodded. "Yeah."

"I was taken by an organization who called themselves WICKD. They wiped my memories, gave me the name Thomas and threw me into a maze where I learned to survive." I explained.

Liam frowned and Scott said, "Seriously? You- a maze?"

"Yeah. Tommy here had the best strategy to get out. We lost a lot of people along the way but he kept us strong."

I turned to Newt and Minho when something crossed my mind. "Wait. Why are you guys even here?"

Minho's voice dropped. "WICKD's back Thomas."

I gasped. "What?! I thought I killed Ava Page!"

"You did. But Jansen...Thomas Jansen's coming for us. All of us. And he knows where you are." Newt told me.

"Then we have to run." I stated. I jogged over to my bag woth everyone following and picked it up.

"Run?" Liam asked.

"Listen Scott, Liam...Jackson. These people are dangerous. I know how to deal with them but you don't. I can't stay here because I'll just be putting you guys in danger and if any of you got hurt..."

I shook my head and began to follow Minho and Newt off the field. I heard them following us. "Guys please. You don't know what they're capable of."

Jackson rolled his eyes. "What are they capable of?"

I stared at Jackson, slightly irritated by his attitude. "Listen...my dad already knows about this stuff. This was a contingency plan in case WICKD ever found me." I paused before adding, "I have to leave. I'll be in touch."

Scott grabbed my arm. "Wait. Let us help you!"

I glanced at Newt and Minho. They shrugged. "Fine. But...don't slow us down or contradict anything I say."

"The others are coming too." Scott says.

"Whatever." I say. "But we have to leave now."

I jogged off the field with Newt and Minho, leaving my jeep in the parking lot. I needed to make a stop at home to grab a few things. This was going to be very interesting.