Skater Boy

So here is the second one shot I'm making based of an imagine (Creds to the person who made it) and  so instead of updating my fanfic After School Buddy, I'm going to write this. Oh and this is in first person and Harry's P.O.V. !! Enjoy! :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V.

School had just ended and my friend Niall and I walked home as usual. He's a block away from me so we would walk to school together. We were debating on who's music was better- The Script or Coldplay- He was trying to convince me that The Script was better while I disagreed and said Coldplay was much more better. 

"Oh come on Harry!" Niall groaned as he lightly punched my arm. I rolled my eyes and was about to say that we should stop arguing, but I felt someone shove me and I fell on the ground. Thankfully it wasn't too rough so I didn't get a bruise. 

"Hey what the hell!" Niall yelled, but when I saw who pushed me I almost wished the Niall would have shut up.  It was Louis Tomlinson, my all time crush and my eyes almost bulged out when he walked over to me with his skateboard in his hand. He set the skateboard down and walked over to me. 

I could tell that it was an accident because his eyes showed guilt. I'm pretty sure my heart skipped a beat when he bent down to help me. He offered me a hand and I gladly took it. As I took his hand I could almost feel fireworks. His hand was warm and soft and it felt our hands were made for each other. 

As I stood up he took my backpack that I dropped on the ground and handed it to me. It felt like I had butterflies in my stomach when he smiled at me. 

"I'm sorry Harry." I was a bit shocked that he knew my name, but it felt so amazing how he said my name. 

"Uh its ok and I'm just wondering how you know my name." 

Louis just laughed and I smiled nervously. 

"Harry I've lived next door to you for the past 3 years and you go to my school so I'm sure I know you're name." 

I laughed a bit embarrassed and ran my hand through my hair. I was so distracted with Louis that I didn't notice Niall who was just standing there awkwardly. 

"I-Its ok Louis and erm Niall and I are going to go now." I quickly grabbed Niall's arm and left Louis. I felt a bit bad, but I'm just in shock that the boy I've been crushing on for years was actually talking to me and he actually smiled at me.

When we reached the front of my house Niall looked at me a bit startled.

"Wow that was really.." Niall started and I knew what he meant. The only people who knew that I liked Lous was Niall and my dad who didn't live with me anymore.

"Let's just not talk about this." I sighed, but I was going to remember this day for a long time.

"Not talk about this?! Are you crazy Styles because from what I know, you've never talked to Louis and you've always wanted to talk to him but now HE'S the one to talk to you first!"

I sighed, but blushed a bit because Niall was right, Louis basically made the first move. 

"Whatever, I'm going inside see you later Nialler!" I said ruffling his hair and running inside because Louis Tomlinson just talked to me. This was great and hopefully we would become friends and maybe even more? But I just shook that thought from my head, because Louis wouldn't like me that way. It was true that he was gay because he came out months ago and I swear that was one of the most best news I could ever hear.