Explained

Author:

Hola. Okay, so there may be a bit of confusion.

Stevie suffered from severe depression and anxiety. She only talked to say a few words like, "I'm fine" and such. She longed for someone she could not have and it drove her mad. She went insane from grief and lost all hope. She eventually ended it, aka, she committed suicide.

The boy in the story who smiled at her had depression. He wasn't in he book for very long, but he's still interesting. Stevie distanced herself from him, meanwhile he fell in love with her. He eventually realized that she was not worth the wait, or the time, so he ended it also. This caused Stevie to reach her limit.

This is just a story I felt I needed to tell. One of my closest friends suffers from depression and I feel I can't do anything but write..

If you're thinking of committing suicide, please call this number:

1-800-273-8255

Remember:

You have people who care about you. People love you. Please don't end it. Stay strong. For yourself, for others, for the people you love. Suicide cause everyone around it to fall apart. It may seem like the easy way out, but nothing gets better from there.

Before you think about doing it, picture your loved ones finding you that you committed suicide. Imagine your brothers or sisters or your parents finding out.

Suicide is not the option.

Please take this into consideration, because I love all of you and I can't bear for anything to happen to you guys, even if I don't know you guys personally.

I love you, friends.

With all my heart,

Your author