11 (Last Chapter)

{AJ's POV }

{ A few weeks later }

[ Last Chapter ]

I found an apartment in LA and I was moving on this weekend. Kian and Sam came over to help me pack my things. Jc still wouldn't talk to me. "So you're really going?" Kian asked. I nodded. "Please don't try to stop me just say you'll visit me on spring break." They smiled and nodded and pulled me in for a group hug. We packed all day and the moving truck came by. They were gonna move all my stuff into my apartment so it was ready when I got there. I kept a duffel bag of clothes for the next couple of days and a backpack of my laptop, iPod, phone and other essentials for the weekend. "School won't be the same without you." Sam sniffled. I kissed his red cheek and wiped his tears. "You were fine before me you'll be fine after." I smiled. He kissed my forehead and hugged me again tightly. Now was Kian's turn. "Can we have a minute?" Kian asked. "Sure. Ill see you outside." Sam said and left us alone. "So this is it." He said. I nodded. Kian tried to stay strong but I watched the tears roll down his cheek. "Keen don't cry." I said hushing him. He pulled me to his chest tightly. "AJ I love you so much. Please don't ever change. Promise me when I see you again you'll be exactly the same." He said cupping my cheeks. "I promise." I said wiping his tears. He kissed me lightly on the lips. It was a kiss that a boyfriend would give you. The kiss just meant that he cared about me and his emotions were so built up and he needed a way to get them out. If that doesn't make any sense to you then the kiss meant I love you not I'm in love with you. "I love you too." I whispered and hugged him. He smiled. "Ill miss you like crazy. Skype me every night. Call and text me everyday." He said. "Im not sure I could go a day without it." I said feeling the tears form in my eyes. "I love you Kian." "I love you too Allison." He said and kissed my forehead. I slept through the drive to LA. Karen woke me up and we walked up to me apartment. I saw that the neighbors I had were moving in too. Id probably stop by and say hi. "So this is it." Karen said tearing up. I smiled and hugged her. "Thank you. For supporting me. For being there when I needed you the most. Thank you for being the coolest aunt in the world." I said. She was balling now. "You're like the daughter I never had. I love you honey and I'm gonna miss you like crazy." She said. "I love you too. Ill visit on Christmas I promise." I said. She nodded. "Ill see you soon ok?" She asked. I nodded. "Very soon." She kissed my forehead and left. I wiped my tears and unpacked some things. KNOCK KNOCK! I heard on my door. I walked to the door and opened it. "Hey we just...AJ!" Connor and Ricky yelled. I screamed and pulled them into a hug. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "We just moved on next door." Ricky said. "What are you doing here? Don't you have school?" Connor asked. "Im doing online school. My life was getting to stressful at home so Im starting over." I said. "Well I'm gonna love having you as a neighbor." Ricky smiled. "Sir we are gonna need you to sign some things." A man said. "Brb." Ricky said an ran off. "So what about Jc and you? Are you gonna try long distance or is he the reason you left?" Connor asked. I let him in and shut the door. We sat down on the couch. "Well he helped. We got in a fight and he kissed another girl so I ran home and told Karen I wanted to move to LA and she agreed to it. Then Jc showed up and we made up and I told him I loved him but I need to leave and he begged me to stay but I told him I was leaving so he has been ignoring my visits and calls and texts for the past couple weeks so I gave up on us." I said feeling my eyes fill with tears. "I'm so sorry AJ." He said holding me close. I wiped my tears and sat up. "Ill be fine but for now I'm gonna focus on my life now. So how ya doin?" I asked. He smiled. "Better now that I have you as my gorgeous neighbor." I chuckled. "I don't know about gorgeous but I'm glad were neighbors." He shook his head. "You're gorgeous now hush." He said and kissed my nose. Me and Connor and Ricky hung out for days at each other apartments. I frickan love LA. Jc never called or texted once in my first few months but I'm not worried about it anymore. Yes I love Jc and a part of me always will but I've learned that I need to move on so I have. Connor even asked me out the other day so lets just see where that goes....

Btw I'm going to write a third book if enough of you want it. Ill post it when this book has about 50 favorites. If you're interested comment down below some titles and favorite the book :) Thank you guys so much ~Mo