X⃟X⃟I⃟

~Training~

"HIT THE TARGET!!!!!"

"I'm trying please don't get mad at me!~"

"I'll stop if YOU HIT THE TARGET!"

Nash whimpered and turned to face the straw scarecrow with a memorable stitched on smile, with pieces of straw sticking out of the potato sack head. He raised his arm towards the scarecrow and closed his eyes, "Fire dragon wing attack...?" He quietly whispered, and a tiny spew of flame sputtered out of his hand, directly diving to the ground. The rest of team Nash looked away cringing. Rosemary who had her arms crossed, groaned and walked away with Reiki. Sylvia made a puppy face, and Gale rubbed his temples, as Storm scrunched his face up, and Nova sat down on the ground in frustration. And Nao kicked rocks looking elsewhere.

Luna looked at her disappointed teammates and marched over to her brother, facing him, she raised her arm towards the scarecrow, and a strong fireball shot from her palm, smoking as it hit the target, burning a hole. All the while her stern eyes stared at Nash, he laughed awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. The others watched as the straw flamed and smoked, crackling and throwing embers everywhere. Storm and Sylvia walked over and put our the fire, by touching the flames, their hands turning into water.

"Lunch." Luna clapped her hands together and walked away, Nash avoided eye contact from the rest of his friends as they past him, giving him a few glares. "It's alright Nash, this was the worst you can do, you can't do any worse later right?" Reiki grinned putting his arm over Nash's shoulders. Nash huffed, looking away in embarrassment, he quickly escaped the red head's arms and stomped away. Reiki stared at Storm, while Storm gave him an unbelievable look. "Nice." Storm mumbled as he left Reiki dumbfounded.

-

They all sat down slumped at their table, it'd only been a day since they were called to be the representing team. Happy, Charle, and PantherLily were just passing by, then the sad team caught the corner of their eyes. "Shouldn't you all be training?" Charles crossed her arms staring at the team disapprovingly. "I don't even know why we're chosen. Nash can't even hit a target." Sylvia whined laying her cheek against the table's surface. The exceeds exchanged looks, "Well something that cheers us up is shopping."

"Oh yeah, and how is shopping gonna help us getting stronger?"

"Magical shopping." Happy while putting one of his furry fingers to his mouth, indicating silence, as he motioned them to follow the old cat out. The 10 looked at each other before shrugging and sneaking out of their booth to an old broom cupboard, cramming into the small space. "Happy what's going on?!" Luna growled to him. Happy paced on the shelf above them, white Charle and PantherLily standing with their arms crossed looking down at them. "This." Happy said as he pushed a brick into the wall, and the floor beneath them gave out, and their exclamations could be heard, yelling on their way down.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Their screaming voices was like a choir from hell, they started to hit rocky edges on the way down, and the narrow tube they were falling through started to form a slide, making an angle, as they slid down, still yelling.

"Oof!" Nao groaned at the bottom of the slide when everyone else started piling up on top of him. They all looked around, they ended up in a wooden room, that looked a lot like the inside of the shops in Magnolia, except there were no doors or windows, just the chute they came out of. The little room was full of shelves with different bottles and vases sitting on them, even based hanging from the ceiling by rope. The first to get up was Sylvia, and she wandered around with her curiosity tugging at her. Nova and Rosemary followed, mulitple different themed bottles luring them away.