chapter 2

A/N anything that is typed like this is what they are thinking

Rae:... Sure why not
Jay: cool
Raegan's POV
Aaaaaahhhhhh I don't know what to say  usually not this nervous but for some reason I am.

Time skip to at Justin's cause im to lazy to write about their day

No ones POV
When they got to Justin's house Raegan if two of his friends could come over. Of course Justin said yes because he wanted to make new friends.
About 5 minutes later kale and jack were over at Justin's talking with him and Raegan. They all go bored so kale suggested that they play a game of truth or dare but not just any truth or dare dirty truth or dare.

( Jack = jw Raegan = r kale = k and Justin = j)
Jw: OK Justin truth or dare
J: truth
Jw: do you like someone in this room and who is it
J: * looks over at Raegan* he knows who he is
J: OK kale truth or dare
K: dare me bitch
J: I dare you to give jack a hickey as fast as you can
K: easy
Kale went over to jack and started sucking on his neck after about 20 seconds there was a big purple hickey on jacks neck
K: OK Raegan truth or dare
R: dare
K: *goes over to Raegan and whispers in his ear * I dare you to kiss Justin by the end of the game
R: OK
After the game was over Justin asked them if they wanted to stay the night they all said yes. They all sat on Justin's couch and started watching a movie.
During the movie Raegan thought it would be a perfect time to do his dare. He leaned over to Justin grabbed his face and turned it to him and said " I have waited to do this since I laid eyes on you " after saying that he leaned in and kissed Justin on the lips. Justin was surprised at first but then he smiled into it and started kissing back. Little did they know kale and jack were watching the whole time and kale was taking pictures of the whole thing.

Sorry I haven't updated I just couldn't think of anything to write so I just threw something together. Sorry I know its crappy I will try to update better tomorrow ~ Hailey~