Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

        Me and my best friends maddie,naydeline,ruby,and naty were recording some videos and were are called the Gals we also have 1,000,000 subs!  I was making a video for my channel and when i finished i edited the video and upload it. We have a big house because there is 5 of us and maddie said that 5 guys will be living with us. Maddie said their names it was sketch/ Elijah, Denis, corl, alex,and sub they also have  yt channels and named the pals! We all said ok and naty and naydeline were watching TV Ruby was recording a video and me and maddie were doing homework we are in our final year in high school!

                      ~Next day~

    Y/N' POV

I woke up took a shower and went downstairs ruby was awake. We talked and planned what we will be doing for the the channel.

                     -Plan-
Ruby and Y/N will be recording for the Gals

Naty and Maddie will recored a vid for naty's channel

     The rest of the girls woke  up and maddie said that today she is going to pick up the guys that will be living with us. Naty told us that we have 2 guest rooms and one has 3 beds and the other one has 2 beds. Maddie changed into new colthes and went to the airport to pick up the guys. While that me and ruby went and recored a video. The vid was about us racing to see who could take the sortest time to finish an obby. We finished and went downstairs. Naty and naydeline went and recored the video. I was doing a  report for school in the table and ruby watched tv. We heard a knock on the door and ruby went to answer it. It was maddie and those 5 guys. I walked to see and i made eye contact with one of those guys. I blushed and he blushed. Naty and Naydeline came down and meet the guys. We all said hello and shooke hands and i shooke hands with the one i was making eye contact with, we blushed AGAIN! Maddie showed where they could do their vids and their rooms. Maddie told them to make themselves feel  at home. They sat down and maddie told them our names. We meet sub,alex,denis,corl,and Sketch. So his name is elijah but they call him sketch. Maddie went to the kitchen and made them food   when she finished all the guys went to eat and they went to their rooms to put their stuff away. We all talked and get to know each other. We all wanted to watch a movie i sat with sketch/ Elijah. We looked at each other and kinda smiled at each other we watched Scooby-Doo WWE Mystery. We all went to sleep and i keep thinking about Sketch.