Chapter 3

Sketch's POV

   Me and Y/N are becoming really close friends everyone keeps asking me do i like her? I'll tell them i dont know. I recorded some vids and went downstairs and saw Y/N. I went and sat by her she smiled at me and i smiled back. "Oh come here i need to show you something" we went to her room where she had her computer set her room has blue walls and really cute fictures of her and her friends. She opend the window and climbed out of it "come on" i climbed out of the window and we sat on the roof. We sat there and talked to each other and we went back in. Ruby was there reading a book and i have no idea where were the others i think in the hang out room. We heard the door ring me and y/n got up i went with her so if it was a kinddnaper it was a pizza man deliver! To Naty Ross "um... i am naty ross" "well here you go it will be 14.99" she was about to pay it but i said "no i'll pay" i gave the man 15$ and gave me 1$ back "thank you" "your really sweet elijah for paying for the pizza!" Y/n said "np" i said. The others came up and yelled "PIZZA!!!" We coverd our ears because it was sooooooooooooooooo loud. We both grab one slice of pizza and ate it. Corl took the hole pizza box to the hang out room and me and y/n were in the living room. We watched a movie all cuddled up together she fell asleep on my chest and my head on the top of her head. I felt someone put a blanket on top of us i looked it was sub "thx!" i said sub said "np!"  "night!" Said sub "Night!" I said.
I fell asleep with y/n on the couch all cuddled up i kept her in my arms. Oh how much i love living here how much i love her.