Recooperation

It is three days later but the events of that night are still fresh in Alexander's mind . If he made better choices could the night have gone better? Could he have saved Wren. Well that doesn't matter now- the church and owners of the manor have covered up the death as an accident and won't have any further investigation . Now Eden and Alexander stand in the victorian garden   behind the Luke Manor where they can relax and talk things over.
The bandages on Alexander's arm have the holy cross pinned to them . With the occasional blood stain on it, the bandages look pretty good. Though he sits alone and stares at a bush of Oklahoma red roses .
Eden sits by the Bleeding Heart garden looking down at her feet . Her long brown hair falling over her shoulders while her soft feminine face looks at the ground with bother.
"Alexander?"
"Yeah"
"What are you....what have you been keeping from me?"
".........terrible things.....that's what I am ...so the church has me remove the infestation of demons in our area...."
Eden nods and thinks a moment before speaking. " No really Alexander , what are you ...I'll still love you no matter what you are."
Alexander rubs his face and sighs " I am marked by the devil...meaning I'm one of a few ,Material Demons ." Alexander looks over to her." Though I'm not religious the church has me work for them so i can benefit them instead to destroy them..."
Eden smiles " you're a pretty short demon , I don't know how you'd cause any trouble!"
Alexander looks at Eden with a sour face . "I am not sort ! You're weirdly tall! ...anyhow....so you don't care?"
"Alex, why the hell would I care ? You know I'm not one to judge you?!"
"Sure....but the danger in it now for you...can you handle it ?"
"Do you underestimate me?! I can handle a few demons.ha! You saw what I did back there!"
"Just don't die on me " Alexander smiles.
The two stand up and take each other's hand. They walk out of the garden and back through the woods . Before the Luke manor is out of sight Alexander waves to the upstairs window where a Victorian dressed man waves back to him with a smile. Eden looks at it amazed .
"Mr. Luke thanks us ."
"Your welcome sir" Eden yells just before he dissipates from the window .
Eden continues to stare at the manor and a smile stays on her face.
"Come on let's go , they're waiting !"
Eden runs after Alexander then says :
"Wait, who are "they"? "