The right thing

She said she'd be able to walk home and that it would only take her fifteen minutes. But Alan wouldn't allow that. A young defenceless girl in a small black dress after the drinking she'd done, walking home at four o'clock in the morning on her own. Not happening. He decided to walk with her to a taxi rank and get a taxi to her place.

Around ten minutes later, they arrived at Deana's house. Alan jumped out the taxi to walk her to the door.

"Wait" Deana said having to stop to burp and quickly raising her hand to cover her mouth. "Excuse me. So how are you going to get home?"

"I'll take that taxi." But as Alan turned around, the taxi had already gone. "Or not. I'll just walk back to the taxi rank. You've got the key yes." To which she replied yes and dropped them on the floor. Alan picked them back up and unlocked the door for her. "Go on in and I'll see you soon." He started to walk away but Deana grabbed him by his arm.

"Don't you want to come in, you could stay for the night."

"Uhh nah I don't think that's a good idea." Deana then walked right up to Alan, put her arms around his shoulders and started kissing him. But he pulled away. "Uhh this isn't a good idea. You are way too drunk and I would be taking advantage. It's not right." She started kissing him again. He couldn't help himself to kiss her back. He pulled away again.

"But It feels right." She said looking up into his eyes. Deana started walking back to her door pulling Alan by the arm. He knew it was wrong, but he had never felt this comfortable or confident kissing a girl before. He was so sure of what he wanted. When Deana reached the door, Alan gave up and decided to go for it.

He grabbed Deana by her arms and turned her around to face him. He began to kiss her again and she kissed back. While doing so, he grabbed both of her hands and raised them as high as she could reach. He held both there with one arm, and with the other, he slid down to the bottom of her dress and slowly stroked the outside of her thigh. He could feel her squirm with her legs so she was clearly enjoying his pleasure. He decided to go further.

He whispered into her ear "more" with his mouth close enough to her ear that his lips ever so slightly brushed. His hand had now made its way to her inner thigh and he kissed down her neck. Starting just beneath her earlobe.

She was breathing really heavily from her mouth and she replied "yes, oh yes". Her legs were pressed tightly together and her hands were clenched.

From making his way down to her shoulder with his lips, Alan headed down to her chest. Not to her cleavage, but close enough to show where he was going next. His hand was caressing both of her thighs now with slight strokes and tickles of one or more fingers. He thought that she was ready for more and reached for the door handle.

But before he could open the door, he heard sirens coming from the direction of town. The sound snapped Alan back to his normal self and he stopped kissing her and took his hands away.

"What's wrong?" She asked still leaning against her door. He looked down at her and she smiled up at him. He was so buzzed and really wanted to take her inside, more than anything. But he knew what he was doing wasn't right.

"I'm sorry chick." He said and then gave her one last small kiss. "But I can't tonight." Alan turned quickly turned around and start heading back to town without looking back. He hated himself so much but he knew it was the right thing. It's just meant he had to be a virgin for a little while longer.