Chapter 8: Decisions

Shane's POV:

Joey and I reached my house as we walked out the car. I was just telling jokes earlier and Joey and I were still cracking up. My cheek muscles were hurting as my face turned red! Man, we were hilarious! It was even funnier to see Joey laughing so hard over little things! This was a fun day so far! I hope Joey finds someone soon though. He deserves it. Joey and I approached my front door as I took out my keys and let him in. We both walked through the entry way as I heard Lisa approaching me.

Lisa: Hey Sha-

I had no idea she was here already!

Lisa: Oh hey Joey! Hey Shane! Where have you guys been lately?

Joey: Oh, we were at the mall.

Lisa: Cool! Looks like you two had fun.

Joey and I calmed down our laughter. Lisa walked over to me and put her arms around my neck.

Lisa: The AC is fixed now! Finally... I got a guy to come over and fix it a few hours ago.

Shane: Yes! Ahhh,

Joey: It's MUCH cooler in here!

Joey walked over in the living room and jumped onto my couch as he was playing with Corny. Aww, Corny looks like she missed him!

Shane: Thanks for getting it fixed Lisa, and sorry for being gone for a while. I had to help Joey and everything.

Lisa: Oh, that's fine! So is he gonna stay here or... ?

Shane: Umm, Im not sure. Let me go ask.

Lisa: Kay, Ill be in our room.

I smiled as I kissed her cheek. I walked over to Joey and sat right next to him on the couch as he put Corny down.

Shane: So, did you have fun?

Joey: Besides me not really being into any of those girls, yeah, I did! Because you were with me...

Shane: Man Joey, that was some of the most fun I have ever had! Thanks for letting me help you, although I'm not too sure what to do now. Do you want to continue searching for a girl?

Joey: Maybe, a guy?

Shane: A guy?

Joey: Shane, I don't know what's going on with me but you may be right. I mean, all the girls that I've seen didn't even make me feel any special way. Maybe, I should consider guys? I don't want this to sound awkward or anything, but, I don't know what else to do. I'm not saying I'm gay, I just... Nevermind, this is probably weird, maybe I should just stick to being alone this year, I can't do this Shane. I'm sorry. Thanks for helping me.

Shane: Joey, it's okay!

I placed my hands on his shoulders as I looked into his mystical green eyes.

Shane: Joey, I know you're confused, but you don't have to give up! It's okay if you're confused and you wanna maybe give guys a shot, but it's not weird to me. Honestly, I still think you're sexy, and you're my best friend. NOTHING is going to change that. Ever!

Joey: Aww Shane, thank you so much!

I smiled.

Joey: But I don't think I should try to date guys, or even girls. Anyone. I think I'm just better off.

Shane: You wanna try to search one more time? It can be a girl, a guy, whoever. Anyone that seems to make you happy, Ill do anything I can to help. One more time tonight? What do you say?

Joey: Alright Shane, how can I say no to you?

Shane: You can't. I'm just that irresistible!

Joey: Definitely!

Shane: Well, Lisa might be upset that I'm going somewhere with you again but I'll explain and hopefully she'll understand. Lisa!!!

I called. Lisa walked into the Living Room as Joey and I turned towards her.

Shane: Babe, is it okay if Joey and I go out one more time tonight. I really need to help him one last time and we'll be back in a couple hours before it gets dark, I swear.

Lisa: Shane, that's totally fine! GO ahead. I'll see you two soon. Bye!

Shane: Thanks Lisa, you're the best. Love you!

I pounced off the couch and went to Lisa. I kissed her quickly and then Joey and I walked out and returned to my car for the second time today.

Joey: Thanks for doing this Shane.

Shane: Oh yeah, sure, anything for you.

I turned to Joey who was staring right at me. I smiled and blushed, for some odd reason. Uhmmm any ways, I smiled at him and looked back in front of me. We buckled up and went for a ride.

----------------------------------

Note: SHOEY COMING SOON! <3 Be patient! :) Thanks! ;)

Sorry this is pretty short. New updates soon!

----------------------------------