Dinner and Desire!!

Lets head back to the table my love, Ian says. Nina and Ian walk back hand in hand to the table as Ian helps her sit down again and he sits across from her as he pours more wine into their glasses and he toasts " To an new beginning and new chapter for us I love you so much Neens". Nina then says , " I love you to Ian and to an new beginning". They clink their glasses as Pavel comes over and says , " Mr. Somerhadler and Ms. Dobrev here is your first course of your dish and well Ms. Petrova gave us special instructions here". Both smile at each other and Nina is practically glowing at seeing the first dish of it being chopska salad and a plate of Banitsa and Podlucheni tikvichki-fried Nina then says , " Wow this is fantastic and my favourties too". Ian then says, " I remember this and eating Banitsa your mom made it so good and so tasty". Nina says, " Yes these are my favourites and I have an feeling Elena did ask my mom on this". Ian laughs and says ," Mama Dobrev is an amazing cook and well I cant wait to have some of her food again, I mean if she will let me". Nina looks into his eyes as the food is set down and says, " Ian she always loved you like her own and well I did tell her of running into you here as her and my dad are back in Sofia, my mom pretty much gave us her blessing saying this is an sign for you and I to have an second chance, so dont worry and my dad and Alex will come around, I love you so much".

 Ian smiles and says, " I love you too Neens and I always loved your family, its just how I acted and everything and now I think of it i feel embarrassed and how I hurt you". Nina sees an sad look on Ian's face as he looks down, she gets up from her chair and goes over to him as she comes to sit on his lap as she puts her hand on his face and can see an tear fall down, ' Nina then says " Hey its okay I do get where your coming from and its okay I forgive you and it was an different time for us both and I love you Ian and you poured your heart out to me tonight and you gave me the best gift love and a second chance again, Ian we are in this together and I am not letting you go and my family will accept you with open arms, they always did and lets just enjoy here and now and we got time here together and I cant wait as an Bulgarian girl to show you more of my beautiful country, I may ahve to be careful as I am sure the Bulgarian female society will be after you as I am sure once we are spotted in Sofia it will be an frenzy". 

Ian laughs as he runs his hand through her hair and rests his hand on her cheek as he says " I should of be scared of the Bulgarian men too I overheard some saying how hot and sexy you are" Nina laughs back and says " Well you got nothing to be scared of and me neither, you are mine Smoldy". She leans in and kissses his lips with passion as he kisses her back and both break away from their kiss smiling at each other as Nina says " Lets eat Smoldy and I am sure you have missed eating this food too". He smiles and says, " I have but have been eating a lot of it since I have been here and banitsa is my favourte and I remember its yours too". Nina then gets up as she smiles and says , " Yes it still is and I remember how much you liked it". She then gets back into her chair as both take an sip of their wine and then they start to eat their dishes, Ian looks at Nina and thinks to himself my god she is beautiful and the way the candle light is glowing on her, I love this new look on her god I never want to let her go again". Nina smiles at him and she thinks he is so handsome and stunning and glad to be here with him and I wont let him go again". Nina then says , " Smoldy what is it?". He smiles and says, " I just cant stop staring at you are so beautiful, I do have to say Bulgaria agrees with you your everything". Nina blushes then she says " Your quite handsome yourself and well just being here with you makes me happy and yes well I can tell my motherland agrees with you too, the black sea here is truly amazing". Ian then says , " Not as amazing as you". Nina blushes as she continues to eat her food as does Ian and he takes an bite of his chopska salad and says , " MM this is really good my stomach is feeling good" Nina laughs as she is eating at her salad and says, " Yes me too so much".