Chapter 3

Rose POV

"Oh you look beautiful!! " Mama said I smiled and thanked her "Mama Dimka is inside!!! " Karolina yelled Mama quickly closed the curtains and I heard Dimitri chuckled.

I change back into my maroon lace top , white jeans and black strappy heals. I hang back the gown and went out of the curtains I closed it and Mama smiled at me "Now who let you in? " Mama ask Dimitri "The guard and it's not my fault that my 3 month old munchkin wants to see her mother. " He answered chuckling.

We laughed and I pick up my little girl "Hi baby. " I cooed she giggled and pulled on my hair Dimitri wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

"Did you saw her gown? " Karolina ask "All I know is that it's strapless. " He answered "Aww wrong " I chuckled and kissed Katerina's fore head since she giggled when Karolina said it's wrong.

"Oh well that's all for today you love birds can go now. " Mama said "Say goodbye now to Babushka and your Aunties. " I said to Katerina I waved my tight hand and she did the same she giggled and Mama pick her up raising her up saying "Aww don't ya look cuteeee! " She giggled and clapped her hands.

"Mama if you want she can stay here while we go to the grocery to buy some ingredients for tonight's dinner party. " Dimitri offered "Oh yes please! " Mama and Karolina said "Okay then Bye bub. " We said kissing her forehead.

She giggled and Mama put her down she crawled towards the dresses and sat on Viktoria's dress since it's just laying on the floor she giggled and played with the cloth "You silly little mucnhkin let's go to the play room. " Vika said picking her up Vika went to the play room and Katerina waved her hand at us we chuckled and left.

Dimitri POV

"How many tomatoes do we need? " Roza asked "4 love. " She placed some on the plastic and tied it into a knot.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered "My so called Dad's here. " She sighed and kissed my cheek. We continue to buy the ingredients that we need and while paying I saw Roza buying some shakes.

I took all the bags and placed it in the cart while pushing it towards her my father came and said "Hi dear can you give this to my son thank you. " with that he left. I took the letter from Roza's hand and read it "What does the letter says? " She ask "It's not a letter it's an invitation." I said looking at her.

The Belikov Family

You are invited to attend:
Randall and Rachel's wedding at June 24 2017 at Central Park NYC 8:30 am.
Color motif is black and white
We have reserved 8 seats for the adults and 4 extra seats for the kids if they're coming
See ya !

"I'm gonna need some beer. " I said Riza rubbed her head and I just sipped on the shake.

Rose POV

"Do you want me to take care of the kids? " Nicola ask "It's too much Nicola your already taking care of 2 kids, I don't think adding 4 to the list will be okay. " I said "Oh shush it'll be fine besides I need to bond with the 4 of them. " She said I sighed and said "Fine. " I ended the call and picked up my little girl "Mommy's tired can you cheer her up? " I asked pouting she giggled and placed both of her hands on my cheeks squeezing it. I chuckled and kissed her head "Thanks bub. " she let out a small noise and I stared at her.

"Auntie Roza can we play? " Paul ask "Of course! " I said Katerina giggled and clapped her tiny hands. We played with some toy cars and Paul laughed when Katerina block one car with her left hand.

2 hours later

"Package for Ms. Hathaway? " The doorman asked I signed the paper and took the box "Thanks! " I closed the door and push the box to the living room Dimitri came with Katerina and sat on the floor "Who did it came from ?" He asked I took the white card and read the note out loud.

To my new born grand child and to her lovely parents -Grandpa Abe

I smiled and pulled the string to rip the tape off. I opened it and took out a small box that says "Katerina Elise H. Belikov" I say on the floor opened it and saw a pink dress that has black lace on the skirt and a black shoes I eyefrthe dress and a name is sewed in the side "Katerina " I smiled and Katerina giggled I look at her and Dimitri started to tickle her.

He took the dress and Katerina hold it she drop it and reached for the floor Dimitri placed her on the floor and she played with the shoes.

I smiled took another box and it's small I read it out loud and it says "Dimitri and Rose soon to be married. " "Should we open it? " I ask "Yeah sure. " We pulled the string and it has a key and note inside :

263 Judith Village, Floral street lot 4 block 263. Enjoy your house!!

"O my I need to call my dad. " I said unwrapping Dimitri's arms off my waist "It also says "Don't call me till the wedding day. " He said I sighed and Dimitri kissed my head "The least we can do is to start moving some of our things, I think your father saw us looking at the house 6 months ago. "

I snuggled closer to him and Katerina cried I pick her up and sang a lullaby. She stopped crying and Dimitri kissed her head . Dimitri pulled the two of us closer and said "I'll protect you and our present and future kids till the day I die. " I kissed his lips and we decided to watch the beautiful sunset.