The Plan

Taylor's POV

For the past few weeks Danielle's been acting weird like she's keeping something. Ever since we talked about kidnaping One Direction she hasn't been the same. It's been three weeks since summer began and I'm running out of things to do. Just then my phone buzzed to tell me I had a text it was from Danielle and said..,

To. Jess, Telia, Paige, and Taylor

Hey guys I have a plan for the best summer ever!!! Meet me Thursday when Paige gets home at the tree house to talk!!! :) <33

Nialls Girl <33

What's up with her signature on her phone? I replied,

To. Danielle

K. What's up with the new signature!:)<3

Danielle never replied.

Danielle's POV

Thursday finally came time to tell the girls the plan, yay! I got dressed that morning and went to the treehouse to meet the girls.

"Finally she arrives now what's this plan for the best summer ever" Taylor ask.

"First how'd you do in the competition, Paige?" I ask smirking.

"I did great, now quit stalling what's the plan, Danielle?" Paige asks giving me a wierd look.

"Chill guys, let me get the something to drink then I shall tell you all!" I ran to the fridge and grabbed a Sierra Mist then went back to tell them the plan. This is going to be fun.

"Ok Taylor remember how the other night you said let's kidnap One Direction" I ask.

"Yeah, why?" Taylor ask giving me the look that said 'what are you up to'.

"Ok so I thought about it and I have a plan to actually do it!" I said.

Everyone just stared at me so I went on explaining.

"Ok so we go to London, get a limo, tell them that we work for Simon and bring them back to the special tree house!" I say.

"YOUR CRAZY!" Taylor screams looking at me wierd.

" I like it, I'm in!" Jess said.

"Thank you Jess you see the genius in the plan." I replied smiling.

"I'm in too!" Paige said.

"Am I the only one who thinks she crazy?!?"Taylor said frowning at me.

"No I think she's crazy to but, I'm still in. I have nothing to do so why not!" Telia said. Yes now to convince Taylor, this should be fun.

"Taylor come on its not a bad idea, please?" I ask giving her puppy dog eyes.

"NO!!"Taylor replies looking at me like I was a mad woman.

"Ok well she's out but we can still do it can't we?" Jessica asks.

"Yeah why not!" I say.

"Ok great! First your plan needs help, badly!" Jess says.

"Yeah I know, let's get to work!" I say getting out paper and my computer.

Taylor's POV

I actually think that Danielle's plan was a brilliant idea. I just don't want to give her the satisfaction of me giving in so easily, because a day or two ago she said it was a crazy and stupid idea. Then she goes behind my back and does what she literally said was crazy to do. I really really like the idea though. Danielle comes to sit beside me.

"Come on Taylor with your pick-locking skills, and our twin intelligence we can do anything. Our plan will go so much better if you join in. Plus I'll download any ten songs you want onto your phone with my money," She says.

"Fine, it's a deal," I say,"but this plan better work."

"Oh it will," Danielle says. "Trust me."