Chapter 1.

On a snowy and cold day, all of northern liang is quite. The queen was giving birth to a baby princess, the crown princess of northern liang. The snow was rough that day, thick layers just pouring down. Northern liang king stared forward at the doors to the queens imperial room. Everyone was praying and waiting for the baby to come out. The candles in the room suddenly went out, a baby's crying sound echoed through the windows . The king gleamed, the second the baby had been past the doors the snow stopped, the glowing warmth of the sun shined through. The cute little baby wrapped with a pink Sakura blanket, the kings mother tai hou smiled at her new granddaughter and took out northern liangs most treasured thing, the jade of the great imperial dragons and gave it to her. One of the imperial predictors  stood up " my king it's been snowing for 3 days in a row non stop but it stopped at the princess's birth, we predict that it may be some sort of special sign for her and it may just bring our kingdom the luck we've never had before, though the princess does have a set of pearl eyes we are not sure if it's good or bad but if it's good she may be like a Phoenix and rise to the sky". Suddenly the offical of the great Wei arrived on his horse "yü, king of liang would you like to form an alliance with great Wei in order to protect your subjects ? If you don't it won't be you who suffers it will be your people" the king looked sadly at the baby and said "I, king of northern Liang hereby name you fen xin er crown princess of northern liang" then he passed the baby to tai hou and bowed before the official "I king of northern Liang would like to from an alliance with the great Wei in order to protect my subjects" with that the king left, following  the great Wei officer.
Hi people do you like it so far?