Chapter 1 (continued)

As the days pasted xin er got more clever and beautiful. Today she was more happy then ever because her father was finally coming back from helping great Wei. Also if was her grandmother, the tai hou 's birthday, xin er wanted to sneak out of the palace with her guard jun Tao, to go buy some red lanterns. She crawled through the secret hole to town "jun Tao hurry up what's taking you so long" xin er asked jun tao just mumbled "I'm trained to kill enemies not to crawl through these ungrateful holes". "I'm kidding", xin er laughed dragging jun tao up and they began walking to the lantern shop.
-----meanwhile ------
The Chi youn family were planning a surprise attack on the liang kingdom. Chin youn rou sat down with her daughter Chang Le to explain the process. "My daughter soon we will be more powerful, a few days ago your cousin chi youn nan discovered a whole mine full of hidden treasure, and all we have do to get them is defeat the whole liang family" Chang Le looked at her mother," mother, Chang Le doesn't understand" chi youn rou smiled, "he xi, the king of liang will be coming back to celebrate his mothers birthday, and if your cousin chi youn nan tells the king that he Xi king is planning a rebellion , then bam the liang family is dead" Chang Le grinned "then we will get all there treasure "
In the lantern shop one of chi youn nans solders walk up to the shop keeper "uhhh would you like to buy some lanterns mister" the solder grabbed out a sword and killed the shop keeper, he then got rid of his body and sat on shop keepers seat pretending to be the shop keeper. When he heard xin er And jun tao coming he grabbed a packet of poison powder and tipped it into every lantern.