𝐼

Chapter 1: Fun Girl
Brooklyn, New York
January 14th, 8:57 PM

That's whyI'mso lonely, mm
Can'tturn a ho into a housewife

The release of her moan came through a shuddered breath, her head thrown back while her hips never seized the slow rock they attained on top of her man of the night

The release of her moan came through a shuddered breath, her head thrown back while her hips never seized the slow rock they attained on top of her man of the night. She sunk her top row of teeth into her plump bottom lip, attempting to supress all sound that flew past her lips. Though the feeling of fullness made it a challenge, her lower half gliding up and down his thick shaft repeatedly.

"Jahzara-."

"No touching." She whispered out the reminder, just as her favorite feeling balled up in the pit of her stomach. She used both her hands to steady herself, grasping away at his shoulders tightly just as a small shriek flew past her lips. And without warning, she released her cream all over him, refusing to slow down the fast paced speed she increased her body to move at. Her orgasm more important than the fact he struggled to keep up under her.

She was in control. Never the submissive type and never would be, mainly for times like these. She knew what she wanted and she got that, regardless of who the man was...or woman, she never allowed any room for her dominance to be challenged or questioned. Being mindful to set those boundaries in order to ensure that they knew this too.

"Shit!" She cursed, the pit of her stomach balling up once more with another orgasm that she knew she wouldn't have achieved had it not been for herself. Considering the person who was supposed to be pleasuring her did no such thing, the only thing saving him being his size.

"Damn...wait what are-."

"Time to go." She panted, wasting no time in hopping off of him once she allowed the second orgasm to consume her. Moving a piece of her hair from out of her face, she adjusted the purple bra that remained covering her body with her eyes never leaving those of the man who looked puzzled.

"What do you mean, I thought..." With her hands pressed against her bare hips, Jahzara stared at him blankly.

Rolling her eyes, she assumed this was somebody new whose first time making it into her bed was that night. She didn't keep track, couldn't even if she tried considering it was usually someone new every night. Who she picked depended on her mood, her feelings, and how good she felt she looked that night. Not wanting to give herself to someone she deemed unworthy, although most ended up being just that. But as long as she managed to get her own pleasure, she wasn't complaining.

"Don't know what you thought, nor do I know what you expected. But I'll give you 10 seconds to get yourself together." She smiled briefly, the look of hurt on his face not going unnoticed. Releasing a small breath, she reached over to grab the large sweatpants she had dangled over one of her chairs. Planning on taking a shower of course, but she had to make sure her "guest" was out of her vicinity first.