Chapter 27: The Ball

Rra's PoV

"Rra!! Wake uuuup!" Someone irritatly waking me up.

"S---stooop it!"i said.

If i knew who is this ill make sure to punch him right thrue the face!

"YOU ARE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

"I DO NOT CARE!"

"That's Rra alright. Fine then, if you don't wake up. Ill make sure to kill Thorn!"

I jumped over my bed and quickly woke up."NOW WHO SAID THAT?!" I yelled, even though i know its just a prank. Just go with the flow

And i saw Earthquake, smirking and giggling towards me. But just a few seconds, it replaced by a serious face. "Seriously Rra, you are late!"

"Where's everyone?"

"Well, they are racing who to go to the bath first" he smirked again. "You might want to go there, for your sake"

----
And thats the worst thing about having a lot of people at home. Theyre should be making more bathrooms!

"Sorry i am late!" I bowed and apologized. But inside, i was happy because the math time is almost over.

Why didnt i think that i should be always late to skip math class?

Is Anybody hate Math as much as i hate it?!

I walked towards my spot and took my seat. Beside me is Thorn. Listening quietly . And there was an empty seat beside him. And that was Star was supposed to be

Math time is Star's favourite. So no one is even raising their hands

"Star! Solve this math problem!" Mr. Papa said

"What? Me again!"

"Well you are the only one who is listening to my class"

I don't even know how Papa is getting his energy to teach Math without any of his students are listening

"So this Method is the hardest one. You will multiply the x8raised to a power of 3 and then do exactly the same to the denaminator, simplify those. So"

And blah blah blah blah blah. I don't want to listen! It's burning my head.

Thorn perhaps is taking notes. Is there a ghost inside him?! Oh my gosh! I need to call the Ghostbusters!

I leaned to him and whispered. "What is happening to you?!" I asked

"What? Why? Am i acting unusual?" He asked too.

"Ehem! Is there something you wanted to share my lovers of justice?!" Papa Zola called out. Are we having a PDA here? Sorry okey! Papa is being bitter person -.-

"N-nothing! Sorry"i said and leaned back to my seat

"So as i was saying, this is where my class ends, but i have some few announcements"

AWE COME ON! NOT AN ASSIGNMENT! I hate you!

"YAHOOOO!" he girls yelled

"AWHH!" The boys groaned. So i guess i'll join them from groaning. Am i the only girl who hate assignments here! Am i weird! *pout*

"Because you guys are all 3rd years, you have a.."

"ASSIGNMENT!" The girls finished

"A Red Sky Ball" Papa yelled doing a dab

"What's a Red Sky ball" I raised my hand and asked. We better not going to wear a dress there! If so, im going to hide in my locker till that end. From the word "Ball", i already knew what is going to happened. It is so cringey!