After All

If all you see is temporary, and if all lives are temporary, even the world is temporary. We don't know when will it end, but it holds a lot of burden than a life human being. That's what I thought and that's what I know because everything in this world will stay temporary. I'm sure you all knew that.

Though life is hard, I still tried. But I had no choice but repeat the same mistakes I had. Of course everyone does. Do you?

I'm a normal Capricorn who usually thinks about these kind of things so please don't mind me xD Yeah I am stupid..

To think that my best friend would be gone this year, it sucks. I do have a lot of friends, but she's been with me like the whole year. She would really kill me after not saying anything about these, so actually..

Let me tell you a lie,
This is my new account.
The truth is,
This is my third account.
You:

 Revealing my first account is embarrassing

Revealing my first account is embarrassing. I do honestly forgot the password I'm way too clumsy that time so I learned my lesson and wrote it to my journal. My second account was the most used one right now that is where I practice my writing experience. And I thought I forgot my password, but yeah thankfully, I still saved it <3 Curious? Well, that's a secret.

These accounts made me realize a lot of things which my life is involved to it.

*sighs* I'm thinking of a way to change my path and who I am. Of course, in a good way. I did plan a lot in the new year's resolution but did end up falling and January, February are my worst months after all. I need to be more careful of everything. Especially on way of actions and now..

My bro's birthday is going to be at Thurs, and to think how he felt right now makes me feel so depress. - . -
BECAUSE I AM HIS SISTER AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIM AND HE SAYS A LOT OF WISHES WHICH BRINGS ME TROUBLE 😂

I feel bad for my parents, so I was trying to find something like an online job, but its stupid I don't even have my own credit card and then I found out something easy to solve my problem. An Online job to expose your body! 😂😂 Do you think I'm stupid? I would like to trick that website and send some GORGEOUS PICTURES you know what I mean right? 😏 But I did not intend to since I don't want to cause such troubles.

Why do I even share such things? Well I don't share a lot of things so what's the point of this? 😂😂

Just wanna let you know how lazy I am after all, if I can do it tomorrow then I won't do it today. That sounds kinda familiar after watching a lot of anime but meeeh to whom words they came from, its very inspirational. 👍👍👍

Today, it seems like I have nothing much to do so I'd have to write some stuffs. Well, good luck to me then.
IncompleteLoner
- twelve