Chapter 1

A/N: This takes place before the Movie. Enjoy! This is a week before the movie.

Branch p.o.v

Branch walked out of the bunker to collect some supplies. What a horrible day to be outside, Branch thought. The sun was smiling high in the air. Branch was too deep in thought and collecting sticks that he didn't hear the footsteps approach. "Hello." A sweet voice said. Branch leaped around startled, only to see Poppy. "What are you doing here" Branch asked in a stern voice. "you should be with you friends." "I came to see you." She smiled. "Umm.. leave me alone." He said. "OK." Poppy called as Branch walked away. I don't like her and never will.. or do I. I mean she is lovely and... No Just stop Branch.

Poppy p.o.v 

Ugh.. Why does he have to be a stick in the mud. Poppy felt a gently hand on her shoulder. Poppy turned around to see Creek and his warm eyes. "Come on Poppy lets go and don't worry about him. He can be a jerk." Creek said. "But .... OK." Poppy responded and followed Creek. "Lets get back to the Snack Pack before it becomes hug time." He said calmly as he wrapped an arm around Poppy. I just wish he would join us some times. Poppy thought. 

A/N: Just a short summary of a week before the movie happened. The next chapter will be Creek coming back. 

 Love, CatsSayMeow87