Bad company pt.2

ALEXANDRIA'S POV

I was lying in bed when I heard a lot of noise coming from the living room. Wondering what it was I went to go see. I had forgotten the horrible event that took place earlier, and as I got off the bed I fell to my knees. I hate feelings so weak and useless.

"Duff!" I yelled not knowing if he could hear me. I tried picking myself up but failed miserably. But of course to my rescue was that bleach haired boy I loved so much.

"Come on, I gotcha." He said as he held me up carefully.

"What's going on?" You said as you looked into his hazel eyes with confusion.

"Well, I called the cops and they're taking that bastard away from you." He smiled as he led me to the living room. Still shaken I stayed closed to Duff.

I saw Jason in hand cuffs and face against the wall.

"THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT I NEVER LAID A HAND ON THAT BITCH!" He yelled as he tried to get near me but the cops held him down. I hid my face into duffs chest as he pulled me closer to him, giving me a sense of comfort.

After so many questions and so many threats from no other than Jason the cops finally took him away leaving me and Duff alone in silence. I don't know why I was afraid, maybe I was scared of what was gonna happen next.

Would Duff leave?

Would he ask me things I didn't wanna answer?

Would he call me weak and laugh at me?

No. He wouldn't do that I know he wouldn't.

I was so deep in thought I didn't realize Duff talking to me.

"Ann? You okay?" He said as he looked to me.

"Uh I-I think I am, I'm just relieved I guess."

"You don't have to worry about him anymore okay? Especially with me around." He said as he grabbed my face and put our foreheads together. We looked into each others eyes for what seemed like forever. I hadn't realized it before but Duff had blood coming out of his mouth and nose.

"Oh, come on let me clean you up." I said having a little mire strength to walk this time, even though I had a limp. Duff followed me to the restroom and sat on the counter. Waiting for my next move. He watched me intensely as I got my first aid kit and got out all the things I needed.

"Um this might burn a little okay?" I said as I got a q-tip and put some liquid thingy on it and put it on his small open wounds.

"Ah fuck!" He said as he winced away. I smiled and put some gauze on it rubbing it neatly into place. I felt duffs eyes on me and started to lose my focus. I looked into his eyes and he grabbed my hand from his face. He was always so warm, something that Jason wasn't.

"Why didn't you tell me Ann?" He said with a look of hurt and tears threatening to fall down his perfect cheeks.

"I was scared of what you'd think of me, I was scared you'd laugh or not care anymore." I said looking down at my toes. He put his warm hand on my chin and lifted my face up to meet his.

"You know what I think of you? I think that you're the most beautiful most purest thing in this whole world. I see our past and I see our present and our future. I see the strong witty woman I fell in love with when I first laid eyes on you. I see an angel, and I love that angel. I love you Ann." He said as he kept his eyes on my watery ones.

What I did next was unexpected even for me. I grabbed his face in my hands and brought those lips I had longed to kiss for a whole year to mine and for once everything felt right again. All the pain was gone, and I actually felt something good. You know those little sparks everyone talks about? Well I felt that, I always felt that with Duff. He was my safe place, he was my home.

After we pulled apart, I held his hands and put our foreheads together. This moment felt so surreal. Being with the one you love after so long.

"I love you more Duff." I said smiling.

"Well I love you most." He said as he kissed my forehead and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

Hey guys it's Ali! Sorry I've been such a lame and haven't updated for you guys! I know you all love this story just like I do, and you all deserve more updates for being such wonderful supporters! I'm sorry this chapter was a little short but the next chapters will be longer!! Please favorite and comment anything you'd like. I love you all!
                                       -Ali ❤