Decepticon Victory

((This was a birthday present for someone I know. :D

There are references to sex/rape in this story, and while it is NOT ENCOURAGED, it is something that happens, and I'm certain it would've happened to the Autobots at some point if the Decepticons were victorious. If that bothers you, I will try to remember to put a warning up at the top of the chapter before it happens so you can skip it. :) Also, while it is not explicit, I felt safer just putting the Mature button on... I may make a copy of this story with more explicit material, but that wouldn't be posted here. If you're interested, let me know and I'll send the link should I make it. Also, this has a mix of all characters, and is COMPLETELY AU.))

Gone... Everything Ratchet had known and loved... Was gone... Nonexistent. He was now a captive of the very faction he had fought against for eons, the Decepticons. And by the looks he was being given, Ratchet felt that his function had taken a turn for the worse. He stood in line with other Autobots... Cliffjumper, Arcee, Bulkhead, Magnus, Bumblebee, Wheeljack, Jazz, Prowl, Sunstreaker and Sideswipe... The only one that was missing was Optimus, his offlined frame left to rust somewhere on the battlefield nearby Jasper, Nevada, which was also in ruins.

Ratchet vented, cyan blue optics looking over those around him, unsure of what the slag to do now, looking for direction to Prowl and Jazz, but both mechs wouldn't make optic contact with him, Prowl's expression pained and stony, while Jazz looked more depressed and lifeless.

All of them were dirty, and some of them injured as they stood before the empty throne of the warlord, able to see the restored Cybertron before them, while images of the destruction of earth were taunting them from other screens.

Trying hard not to think, Ratchet shut his optics and attempted to drown out the way Jack, Miko and Rafael had been killed by the Decepticons... Released into the toxic atmosphere of Cybertron. Of earth as it was destroyed, falling into eerie, deathly silence as all sentient existence was wiped out in one foul blow.

Ratchet glanced sidelong at his fellow prisoners, Arcee's optics distant and unfocused, the femme broken by the loss of her third and final partners, Wheeljack's jaw was set as he supported Bulkhead, who had been injured terribly when he had thrown himself at Megatron in rage when Miko had perished... Bumblebee was shaking, from what, the old medic had no idea, but he was certain it wasn't of cold.

"Greetings, Autobots."

At the sound of that hated voice, every Autobot that could, looked up as Megatron strode into the throne room, walking down the line of prisoners to stand in front of his throne, flanked by Starscream and Soundwave, the warlord's daughter, Titanium wrench, following behind silently, not even glancing at the Autobots as she passed.

Silence fell as none of the Autobots responded to the warlord, who had full attention of several dozen pairs of blue optics, and even more red, the surrounding Decepticons watching their leader in delight as the gun metal gray warlord strode up to his throne and slowly turned, lifting his arm to reveal to them what he held in his right servo.

Ratchet fell sick as he stared into the lifeless optics of Optimus Prime, the severed neck cables sparking and dripping with energon, the majority of the Autobots turning away from the sight of their leader's helm in that monster's grip... But Ratchet could only stare as the last amount of hope he had felt was lost and he turned his gaze onto Megatron. The warlord was in possession of the Matrix now, so there was no hope of receiving another Prime to fight for them, Megatron having made it a point to behead Smokescreen as well.