Battle 1 Round 2

This contest is guest judged by: LunaWinds568

Title: Manes Mimic

Subtitle: None, unless you can think of one.

Author: Luna Winds

Simple or Complex: either

Face Claim(s): none unless you find someone that works

Genre: fantasy

Theme: zombie
The story is basically a girl who's in the zombie apocalypse, but she's not normal. She has the ability to turn into a dog. So, she uses it to her advantage to help save the world she lives in from zombies.

Part of chapter 1: It was a late Saturday night when everything went to hell. Savanah was walking home from a local bar with her sister, Celeste, when it was noted that the air seemed different. Savanah was a tall and pale skinned. Her frizzy black hair framed her face in a messy manner, long and flowing it went all the way down her back. Her eyes where a deep green, almost seemed like they glowed in the dimmly lite streets. Celeste, on the other hand, was on the shorter side. Her hair was nearly perfectly layed against her neck and face. Almost golden in colour, bringing out her baby blue eyes. A couple of hours ago they where sitting at a table at the bar. The music was loud but the bar goers where louder as usual. The room was fairly lite as people danced and drinked. A silence fell over the crowd as a loud crash emitted from the front of the bar. Glass hit the groud as the lage window was smashed. A few people gathered around, Savanah being one of them to join in to see what had happen. A fight on the street is that had happened, two males whom where of course drunk had gotten into an arugment.

Deadline: March 26th

Examples:

If you have any questions about this please pm me :)