Prologue

The Storm "
Our story opens on February 22nd, 2022. It is a stormy night on the island of Lian Yu. Thunder and lightning are the only sounds on the quiet territory, the sound of raindrops hitting the ground are the only source of tranquility for its prisoners. They reject the calm. Their minds are set on revenge against the people who locked them there.
From among the black clouds, a helicopter heads towards the island. It lands a few miles away from the entrance to the underground prison. Four men descend. Three of them are heavily armored and carry Combat MGs. The fourth man is all dressed in white. A white, fitted and sharp tuxedo with an oval-shaped and large white fedora. The armed men kill six A.R.G.U.S. guards with headshots in a matter of seconds. The man in white signals to two of the armed enforcers to patrol the entrance to the prison while he and one of the armed men climb down the stairs to the holding cells. Once inside, the man in white removes his hat and stops in front of Slade Wilson's cell.
Man: You should grab a coat. Its raining outside.
Slade: Who are you?
Man: The person who'll get you out of here. Now get moving.
Slade: Heh. Nice try, kid.
Man: Believe me, Mr. Wilson, I'm not your enemy, and I certainly don't have time to waste.
The Man in white pulls out a card from his coat. He uses it to authorize the opening of Wilson's cell door.
Wilson grins.
Slade: Thank you, Mr..?
Man: You don't have to know my name. You don't have to know anything about me. The only thing you need to know, is that you work for me now.
From another cell, Digger Harkness approaches the man in white.
Harkness: What about me? No freedom for ol'Digger?
The man in white pulls out a pistol and shoots Harkness in the head.
Man: Let's go, Mr. Wilson... we have so much to talk about...

END PROLOGUE