Coffee

*Third person POV*
Cicel yawned as he rose from his desk and streched, the weather was playing right now but only for a minute. God he was so tired....he had stayed up all night after drinking too much coffee to stay awake during his broadcast last night, Damn his insomnia..... it screwed up his entire sleep schedule for at least another couple nights.....Shit the weather was almost done....He cleared his throat and greeted his listeners, before he fell dead asleep....
*5 mins later*
"Cecil babe it's time to get up," Carlos mumbled while nudging his boyfriend awake "Five more minutes...." Cecil mumbled while shoving Carlos's hand away "Sweetie I already gave you five minutes, I've been playing messenges from sponsors the whole time Hun," He explained while gently petting his Cecil's hair "Nooooooo," Cecil whined, the microphone beeped and Carlos sighed and mumbled "Fine one more minute but please wake up," Carlos strode over to the microphone, put on Cecil's headphones and addressed Cecil's listeners "Sorry listeners our Cecil is just a little sleepy today so I guess I'll wrap up today....or....one moment please listeners...." he said with an evil grin as he promptly walked over to Cecil, lifted him up, and sat back down with a (very) sleepy Cecil on his lap. "Here," Carlos said as he gave Cecil back his headphones. Cecil yawned and mumbled his trademark "Good night nightvale, goodnight," He then slumped against his evil boyfriend and fell back asleep. Carlos sighed and shifted Cecil so he could pick him up and carry him back to the apartment, He gave a sigh of preparation and stood carrying Cecil and all. Cecil was actually shockingly light even though he was perfectly healthy (Or so he said....he should really check the nightvale citizens average weight and carb intake just to make sure....) He pushed the door open with his shoulder and carried Cecil though it, Cecil woke up during the car ride to the apartment but Carlos (being the wonderful person and boyfriend he is) said "Go back to sleep babe I'll carry you in," Cecil nodded and was almost able to slip into the bliss of sleep (especially compared to a lecture from an over protective boyfriend that suspected you weren't taking care of yourself) when Carlos said the dreaded words that Cecil knew meant no coffee for months "How Much coffee have you been drinking?" 'Well SHIT' Cecil thought "Not that much.....sweetheart....." he mumbled "Cut the crap Cecil I've seen the 10's of 100's of cups," he snapped with a sharp glare towards Cecil that instantly shut both Cecil and his thoughts of lying about his coffee consumption right up (And his thoughts of flirting his way out of it too.....damn) Cecil quickly thought of his other options...."CECIL! CECIL! EARTH TO CECIL! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!?!" Carlos had parked the car, his face was red, he was yelling 'I'm f****** dead....' Cecil thought with a wince 'He hates you....' that obnoxious little voice in the back of his head whispered 'you've constantly upset him and now he wants you to leave,' tears were running down his face, 'Baby!' The voice hissed "Cecil?" It was Carlos....the voice changed....it was Carlos telling him how much he loved Cecil....it was him apologizing for yelling....it was Carlos kissing him....it was him putting Cecil on the couch in their living room....it was him telling him no more coffee.....it was love....."Love you Carlos....." He whispered "Love you too babe," he said as he kissed Cecil on the forehead "Now go to sleep," and for the first time in a long time he did....and yes he dreamed of Carlos......