Braids

Rin have always been jealous of Sesshomaru's long and gorgeous white hair. She watch as his hair bounce when he fights monsters. His hair sways side to side while he's walking.

So it was very lucky for Rin when they had stop for a break. Sesshomaru settles down under a tree as he observes the area. Rin brightens up and skips towards him in a happy tune.

Sesshomaru looks at her with no emotion but he wants to know what she wants from him. Rin fiddles with her fingers and looks down.

"Sesshomaru-sama, can I braid your hair?"

Sesshomaru thought her question was unnecessary and foolish. "What is this "braid" that she is talking about?"

"Rin go play."

"But Sesshomaru-sama! Just this one time, please?"

Sesshomaru stares at her pouty face and can't seem to say no. So, he nods in response.

As they positioned themselves, Rin hummed a tune while braiding his hair.

"Now Sesshomaru-sama don't open your eyes, okay?"

Rin carefully braids his hair, wanting it to be perfect so that it can please Sesshomaru.

After a few minutes, Rin was finally done and amazed by her work. She bounced happily waiting for Sesshomaru to take a look.

Sesshomaru adjusts the braid onto his shoulder and looks at it with a blank expression.

"This is a braid?"

"Uh-huh! You look beautiful!"

"...oh."

Sesshomaru gets up and starts walking with a hint of red on his cheeks. Rin joins him.

-

Sesshomaru, Rin, Ah-Un, and Jaken were all walking in a forest looking for food that Rin can eat. Jaken stares at Sesshomaru's hair with a confused expression.

"Lord Sesshomaru, did you change your hair?"

"No."

"Master Jaken! I did it, doesn't he look like a pretty lady?"

Jaken couldn't contain his laughter and bursts out laughing.

"H-He sure does!"

"See Lord Sesshomaru? Master Jaken likes it too!"

Jaken and Rin were both unaware about Lord Sesshomaru's increasing red cheeks.