King Of Hell

"Wait, so is he like.... The Devil?" I ask, confused. "Like, he's Lucifer"

"No. Lucifer is in the cage. He's just another Demon that rose to power."

"Ok. So... This cage... What exactl-" I said before I was interupted.

"Right. So, the cage is a place in Hell. It was created by God to keep Lucifer in check."

"Ok, I think I understand. So the cage is a place where Lucifer, pretty much, lives because God doesn't want him free." I say. Checking my facts.

"Yes" says Cass, standing up and walking over to his phone.

"I need to call Dean. To tell him what happened. Stay here." He says, as he walks outside to talk to Dean.

"Ok, go talk to you boyfriend. If any demon tries to kill me, I'll scream out" I say, as Cass looks back at me to give me a look.

"Sorry" I smile at him.

Cass walks out and shuts the door.

I open Sam's laptop back up and continue to watch Family Guy.

After a while, I get bored and I shut the laptop and heat up some frozen burritos.

I step outside for fresh air.

"Hey Cass, do you want a burrito?" I ask, as I walk over to him.

"I don't need to eat. I'm a celestial being."

"Right. Ok, so. What did Dean say?"

Cass looks at me in the eye and says "He says that Crowley might come for you. We thought it was something else but that was just a distraction. Your useful to him. We need to keep you safe."

How can I be useful to the King of Hell?

"But why am I useful to him! I'm just - just me!" I say.

Hoping it's all a dream.
Hoping that I'll wake up.
That everything will go back to normal.
I'll have my family.
I'll be happy again.
I won't worry about demons and angels.
I'll have a normal life again.

But that's not happening. I just need to have hope.

...Hope...
Hold...
On....
Pain....
Ends....

If only the pain would end now.

I fall back into reality.
I realize a tear slipped down my face. I quickly wipe it before Cass can see it.

"So. When are they coming back?" I say, my voice a bit shaky.

"They'll be back soon. They said they were in their way."

Cass looks at me.

"Let's go inside and eat heated up burritos until they get here." He says, as he stands up and puts his hand out.

I take Cass' hand. He helps me up and we walk inside.

I play music on Sam's laptop. I logged onto Spotify, and play my favorites playlist.

I have a weird taste in music. It's a really big mix of different kinds of music.

I eat my burrito. Using it as a mic every once in a while, to sing along to songs. When finish my food, I turn off my music and watch Family Guy. Cass still doesn't understand that but he still watches along with me.

The door opens. Both of us grab our guns and cock them. Pointed at the door. Sam and Dean walk through the door.

"Just us. Don't shoot." Says Dean. As he walks in. "Alright... As long as you don't make me angry." I say, as I smirk and put the gun down.

"I stole one of your burritos if you don't mind." I say. Laying down on the bed, placing my hands under my head.

"We need to protect you from Crowley" says Sam as he grabs his laptop and looks at the screen.

"Family Guy? Really? I thought you were more mature than this." He says, looking at me."

"At least it's not porn! Cass was watching Casa Erotica!" I say, pointing at Cass and the TV.

"I was trying to understand why he slaps the babysitter's rear." He says.

"Cass, you don't watch porn with a girl in the room either. And you certainly don't talk about it with the girl and some guys! Well, not unle-" Says Dean, looking at him, with a smirk.

"Ok, so. Where am I going to go to be safe?" I ask, making sure Dean doesn't finish his thought.

"Can I borrow them for a second?" Dean replies, pulling his brother, and Cass away.

I hear them whispering something about Bobby, and panic room. They finish their private discussion and turn towards me.

"We had a friend. They built a panic room. It protects you from demons, so we'll take you there." Sam says.

"Alright. But can I at least go home and pack some clothes and other things." I say. "Yeah, sure thing." Dean replies, as he grabs his keys and starts for the door.

"Wait. Right now?" I ask, "I don't even get to sleep! Why not in the morning?"

"I was heading out for beer, sherlock." Dean shouts as he exits, and shuts the door.

"I like Sherlock. Great show." I mutter under my breath. Sam must have heard me because he whispers "Yeah, I know. Great show. Loved it."

"Alright. So, what's the sleeping situation." I ask, after trying to keep my nerdy, fangirl side under control.

A hot guy likes my nerdy shows. XD

Shaking my gead a bit, I clear my thoughts, waiting for his response.

"Um, you can sleep in my bed. I'll just sleep on the couch."

"Wait. What about Cass? Or does he not need to sleep either." I say, turning towards him, waiting for an answer.

"I don't need sleep either." He responds. "Then what'll you do at night?" I say.

"Do not worry about me. Right now, just rest. Tomorrow we will take you to the panic room and you will be safe."

Dean comes back with beer. Cass leaves and Sam heads for the couch, as I'm still sitting on Sam's bed.

"Sam. If you want, you can sleep in your bed. I'll sleep on the couch. Or rent another room. I'm fine where ever." I tell him, as I start to stand.

"No, it's fine really. Just get rest. Ok?"

"Ok."

I still feel bad, even though he says it's fine.