《5》

《 chapter 5 》
-
Flashback

Kageyama sat in his wheelchair and went around the building, but to the main office was his priority.

When he got there he saw bright orange hair at the counter. Kageyama's breath stoped, the whole world stoped. Only days before he remembered bright orange hair comforting him- but that was only a memory. A memory he would never get back.

His hands rested against the wheel, as he contemplendted whether to go over to the person who could make him feel at peace. But a dreadful feeling stoped him. If it really was the person he wanted it to be, what would happen afterwards. He didn't know them- but they knew him.

He hated his life as it was already- not being able to walk, to breath properly, being in love with someone he didn't even remember. But this- this was it.

He scratched at his hands to the point where red marks where visible. He wasn't trying to hurt himself, but he was so frustrated and lost he needed to hurt something.

But then someone called out to his name, it was the person he wanted.

But it wasn't them.

They had the same orange hair, the same eyes, the same curiosity etched onto their voice. But it wasn't who he remembered.

"Kageyama? Why are all the way here? Your room is on the other side how did you get here on your own?" The person said again, before walking behind the counter- it made sense. This person was just the receptionist. They only knew him because they worked here. They don't really care- it's just their job to care.

"I-I don't k-know. I guess I was hoping to find s-someone. " Kageyama said, he didn't know why he said this to a complete stranger- but he did.

"Oh? Who? Is it your nurse? Should I call for him?" They said reaching for the phone.

"U-uh no. I don't k-know who I was l-looking for." He said. He honestly wanted to stop talking to this person- but he couldn't stop. He yearned for someone to talk to, someone who cared. And not someone on the other side of a phone screen.

"I see. You can talk to me you know? I may not be the person you're looking for, but my job is to help people. might it be finding the toilet or talking to someone who listens."

Thats all he needed to hear. Someone who would listen.

He rolled his wheelchair to behind the receptionist desk. Where he spoke, for hours. And the person listened- they would ever so often pause him to help someone or tell them which room someone was in. But they listened.

Maybe it was the spark of the moment, or maybe it was that the person was so similar to the person Kageyama was looking for. But he told them everything.

Everything.

-
Normal

Hinata:
Hey kagggs my study group had to finished early because assbum Tsukishima didn't turn up to teach english. He was probably arguing with Yams. Poor yams ;--;

Unread

4 : 07 pm

Hinata:
Oiii oi oiiiiiiiiiiii