03

Song of chapter: Shape of you by Ed Sheeran
Madison's / Jordyn's pov:

God damn fuckboy. Why is Grayson hitting on my girl. Maggie is mine, my love, my world, my everything. I just want to torture them so they can leave my girl alone. They can't take my love away from me again. They can't love her, she's mine, only mine. I don't want them to see her beautiful body.

"Thank you so much Mads for helping me!" Maggie said to me and I fake smiled. "No problem boo, anything for you." I said to her with a tired voice. "Get to bed b, you need the rest." She said sincerely and I nodded my head. Maggie is only mine, no one else's.

Alex's pov:

I laid in bed thinking about Mersadie. Her pale skin. Her beautiful wavy hair, her bright brown eyes. Her light pink plum lips, her defined sharp eyebrows. Everything about her makes me crave her even more. I want her, I need her. Alex what are you talking about? You barely know the girl, she could be a serial killer for all we know. She's just like every social media girl. She just wants fame, attention, money. I slowly started to drift off into sleep as Mersadie was my last thought before I fell into a deep sleep.

-

My brown eyes roamed around her pale like body. Her bright brown eyes connected to mine as I slowly take off my shirt. Her eyes furrowed together intensely as she softly touched my toned abs. "I want you." She whispered in a sexy tone as Mersadie lightly touched my shoulder and bit her lip. She looked at me with soft begging eyes making me crave every inch of her. "I want to feel loved by you baby boy." Mersadie said as she pushed me down into a soft black leather office chair.

"Alex, Alex, Alex!"

"Hmm baby girl, make me feel good."

"Alex?"

I opened one of my eye lids and saw the twins surround me around my bed. "You okay bro?" Ethan asked and I looked at him with a confused face. Then, I realized I was talking in my sleep,

they heard me say that last sentence.

I felt my face get heated up from embarrassment as the twins laughed their asses off. I rolled my eyes and I laid up in my bed. "Why did y'all wake me up?" "Your manager called your phone but you didn't answer. And so your manager called us say that you need to be ready by 2 pm. You're meeting with this social media star or something." Grayson said rambling on and I nodded my head. "Thanks guys."

-

"So I just want you two to make two songs, that's it. You have to write each two song, it may be hard but, y'all need a love song. A connection you feel with someone when you just see them walking into the room even if you don't know them. To get that vibe, and take it off from there. Deal?" Said Mersadie's manager and we both nodded our heads. "Alright, get to work soon I want to see the magic! I want y'all to hang out everyday so you can get know each other and get that love vi-" "Gerald, I love the idea of making music with a very talented artist like Alex but, about love. I can't feel another connection with someone if I know I'm gonna heartbroken. I don't want to deal with love for a song. I wouldn't mind for my fans but I can't. The breakup with me and Brennen breaks me every minute." Mersadie said looking down and her manager sighed. "M, I love you to death but it's gonna be hard to get over him. Just try to do that over music. That's why I want you both to make music together so you can let out your emotions with music. You need this time to think and to focus on music, okay?" Said Mersadie's manger and Gerald lifted her chin up. I looked at her bright brown eyes and a tear slipped from her glossy eyes. "Okay." She softly whispered and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Hey, if you ever want to talk I'm here for you." I whispered to her with a small smile and, put my hand on her knee. Mersadie smiled weakly and I saw her cheeks lightly turn pink.

-

Maggie's / Mersadie's pov:
I felt a spark when Alex put his hand on my knee. Like an electric touch, it got me thinking. No Mags, don't fall for him. He's not worth it. He's gonna break you're heart once again. Just make him fall for you. "Hey, so we can get know each other a bit better than from last night, let's go out and eat. I'm starving." I said giggling a bit in my words and Alex shot me a smile as in a yes.

-

"So about last night..." I said awkwardly and Alex chuckled. Such an angelic chuckle, it makes you fall for him in a snap of a finger. "Yeah about last night." Alex repeated to me and I just looked around at different things that caught my eye instead of making eye contact with him. "I was kinda, well, super drunk. I'm so sorry about that whole situation. Mad-Jordyn was pretty drunk as well but not as bad as me." I said catching my mistake. I mentally face palmed myself and Alex chuckled. "It's okay, things happen you can't control what goes in your state of mind when you're like that." Alex said sincerely and I lightly smiled.

"Order for Alex?" Asked a girl with beautiful hazel eyes and blonde hair and, Alex looked over to the girl. He got up and walked over to the counter. The girl gave us our wings and fries in the bag and, she winked at Alex. She slipped him a piece of paper as he took out his wallet. I rushed over to him, not knowing what I was thinking.

"Hey Alex, don't worry love I can pay." I said smiling and my heart rate sped up. "No it's fine Mersadie, I got it." He said as he shined his pearly white teeth. As Alex paid the girl glared at me. "Can I help you?" I asked the girl and she kept glaring. "Hey can you do me a favor and not give that look to my girlfriend? It's not my fault she's gorgeous." Alex stated a bit annoyed and I felt my face warm. He intertwined his fingers with mine as he grab our food. He looked down at the paper that the girl slide to him and threw it away. We walked out Wing Stop I looked down as we walked away and my heart sped getting faster by the minute we held hands. He lifted my chin up as I looked down. He stared into my bright brown eyes as I stared into his dreamy chocolate orbs. "Thanks for what you did." I said smiling knowing I was blushing hard and Alex slid a strand of my dark brown hair behind my ear. "No problem." Alex said blushing a bit and looked down. Our hands still locked as we spoke. "Did you actually mean what you said back there?" I asked Alex thinking he said those things to me nice. "I actually did mean it." Alex said looking down and our hands were still locked. "I like this." I heard Alex whisper as we just stood there. "Me too." I whispered back to him.

Gosh darn, he's so cute. The way he talks, the way he chuckles is like an angelic noise. Don't get me started on his smile, oh his sweet caring smile. Am I falling for Alex? No, no, Maggie snap out of it. He's gonna break your heart again. Remember, make him fall for you, don't fall for him.

-
Woahhhh , sorry it took me a while to update it takes me a while to edit bc i want it to be perfect lmao, even tho it's not. Anywayyy, thanks for reading! I'll try to update 2 times a week or more! Comment, vote, and follow! 💗