Rose

Rose is a freshman girl at a small school in a small town where everyone knows everyone else. She has skin as pale as porcelain and long hair. She is tall and not super skinny. She has a couple of decent friends who are mostly guys and two friends she spends most of her time with. Her style is either emo or basic and there is almost no in between.

She spends an unspeakable amount of time on her hair. It is naturally dark brown with highlights of red and a small amount of blonde and it is so curly you could stick your finger up the curls. She hates her natural hair so much that she has devoted herself to not seeing it ever again. Her hair is now green and she spends at least a half an hour straightening it every morning before she even thinks of leaving the house.

She also spends quite a bit of time on her makeup. She never leaves a bit of her face without foundation that she has made seamless. Her eyeliner is simple, pitch black and only on her waterlines. She always completes her look by coating her eyelashes in large quantities of mascara.

She is very socially awkward, which everyone knows, and she also has social anxiety, which most people don't see. If anyone has ever seen most of her anxiety it is her good friends and even they haven't seen it all. She normally hides behind the friend groups that she walks around with but doesn't actually care for the way that friends should, and if you're her real friend it is very clear to everyone. You also know when you aren't her real friend. That is always very apparent to everyone, all the time.

If Rose has to act like the rest of the girls she will, but that is not her at all. In fact that will never be her, no matter how much people think they see it in her. She only lets certain people see who she really is and she picks those people in very precise, organized ways.

Rose may act like every other girl. She may not be that girl inside. Most people will never see who she really is if she doesn't want them to but if she wants you to know her completely, you, my friend, are very special to her.