⁰¹¹ 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡

07 / 07 / 16

07 / 07 / 16

the girl group before them quickly scurried off the stage, giving them time to run onto it and get into their positions. through the dim light, sicheng could see yuta give him a faint smile before looking at taeyong for the beginning.

when the first beat of the song played, sicheng felt off. they started the choreography, but he knew the noise he was hearing wasn't their feet hitting the stage- nor the blaring music behind them.

finishing his front walkover, he quickly glanced up- and that's when he saw it. one of the connecting beams were swaying back and forth. right above mark and yuta. to be professional he continued dancing. although he slowed down once he realized they rotated so that he was under it.

taeyong was quick to spot that the chinese boy had slowed down- and his attention was snapped to the overhead going almost out of control. He stopped immediately, causing some people in the audience to question. yuta, mark, jaehyun, and taeil stopped with him.

but it was too late. the beam unhooked from the ceiling and came crashing down to the stage. sicheng couldn't move. he felt plastered to the spot. he closed his eyes- bracing for the impact.

but it never came. he blacked out before he could register anything.

there was screaming.