Cheater.

"I can't believe him! How could he do this to me! I loved him and he went and cheated on me!" I almost screamed into the speaker of my phone, the shine of tears glinting on my soft cheeks.

I had just found out that my boyfriend, Bradley, had been cheating on me. Not only that but he got the girl pregnant. I thought he loved me, obviously I thought wrong.

"Look, Sarah, why don't you come out with Rose, Donna, and I to the bar? Get your mind off of the stupid boy." I was talking to the only person I go to for these things, my best friend Bree.

"I guess it would take my mind off of him. Sure, what time should I meet you guy there?" I don't usually go out to bars, but why not, it will get my mind off him.

"Umm, meet you there in half an hour, k?"

"Ok. See you soon." I say, before hanging up.

I stand up, getting off my comfy, purple recliner. I walk up the stairs to my bedroom, making a b-line for the wardrobe. Deciding to go with a casual look, I pick out my favourite purple and black, plaid button up shirt, along with my favourite plain blue jeans. I grab my purple, lace up, combat boots.

I wear my normal jewelry; a silver charm bracelet that consisting of six different symbols hanging from the chain, a silver and black choker with a metal dream-catcher in the middle, and a silver ring with the word 'WINCHESTER' engraved into it.

After getting dressed, I walk into my bathroom to do my hair and make-up. Brushing my hair, I quickly sweep my long, dark purple hair into a high ponytail. Sticking with my casual look I decide to just do some subtle make up, outlining my deep purple eyes in black, winged eye-liner.

Walking back down stairs, I grab my black, cat-head shaped hand-bad. I grab my purple i-pod shuffle, my rose-gold i-phone 6, my house and car keys, my purple purse, and of course my angel blade, gun, and holywater.

I walk out of the front door, locking it behind myself. I get into my car, a beautiful 1967 purple Chevy Impala, and plug my i-pod in, turning on my favourite playlist of songs. I put my key in the ignition and start driving as the song 'Carry on my wayward son' started to blare out of my car speakers.