Chapter two i cant think of a name for it so this is it

Lapis pov : It's the start of 8th period  and my teacher is usually okay with our phones being out so i spend most of the beginning of class texting peridot trying to get to know her asking a bunch of stupid questions like "what's your favorite thing to do " even tho I can easily guess video games but I don't want to act like I already know because than it looks like I'm stalking her.
A few minutes later I get a response from peridot saying "my favorite thing to do is play video games and watch tv and work on computers,may I ask what your favorite thing to do is."
I read the message carefully and think on what I actually enjoy to do I don't get asked this much.
What do I like to do ? I guess photography is something I enjoy i enjoy books  and the beach I am just say that,I type out that" I enjoy photography and reading also the beach is some where I love to be in the early morning when it's quiet and cold still". After I hit send I realize how much of a hipster I sound like. I hear the teacher say something so I slip my phone in to my pocket and pull out my binder and open up to bell work and begin two write the question down and than wait for the teacher to go over bell work.  A few moments later the teacher begins to go over the bell work  and hands out a work sheet for us to do I look at the paper and work on it for a while and than turn it in and spend the rest of class on my phone waiting for peridot to respond to me after a few moments I  get a response "oh that's really cool ! Are the photos you post taken by you ?"  I was very shocked that she was interested in my photos
"Um yes most  of them are a few are not tho I try to credit the person if I can find out who it is " I type  and look at it for a minute and than hit send. Before I  notice it's the end of class and the bell rings I put my phone away and pack my things up and wait for the class to leave so it's not as crazy leaving the room.  I make my way down to the busses to find mine and go on it and find a seat near the front of the bus. After about five minutes the buss leaves campus I put my headphones in and wait till my stop comes up after about ten minutes it's  my bus stop I grab my stuff and walk off the bus walking home .
Peridots pov:  I'm anxiously waiting around for school to end so I can focus on Texting lapis  with out teachers telling me to get off my phone. I have  two classes left and I can't focus all I'm think about is lapis and it's crazy because we barely know each other yet I have the biggest crush on her. At this point Iv chosen to skip my next class I need to text her so I go over to the bathroom that is never really used and hide out there.Once Iv gone in and sat down I get a text from lapis asking "what is my favorite thing to do?" I have no idea how to even reply because I don't want to sound like video gaming computer weeb  but I mean I gotta say something right ? "My favorite thing to do  is play video games and watch tv and work on computers,may I ask what your favorite thing to do is?" I re-read what I wrote and hit send. I just sit there constantly refreshing waiting for a response  after a few moments  she says "I enjoy photography and reading also the beach is some where I love to be in the early morning when it's quite and cold still ". And yet again lapis amazed me we have know each other for how long and hour or two yet I'm getting a bigger and bigger crush each new thing I learn about her. Trying to show my excitement I text her "oh that's really cool!,are the photos you post taken by you?" I ask genuinely impressed if they are  because they are absolutely beautiful like lapis. Moments later I get a message saying "um yes most of them area few are not tho I try to credit the owners " how dose she do this make me feel so much even tho we have only talked a few hours she's so pretty and so hipster and adorable  this is it I'm gonna ask her to Skype me I can not just let her be a text friend I need to talk with actual words.
I snap out of my head and notice a sound  foot steps ... heals oh shit I'm trapped in the bathroom and an AP as found me I can't even hide they already know I think as fast as I can to do something but it wasn't fast enough because seconds later the door opens and I'm looking face to face with an  AP. No words are said for a moment it's just eye contact and than she says "come with me " in the most stern voice Iv heard, Iv never been caught for skipping  I don't know how to feel I know my moms getting called. Once the AP as lead me to the main office she says " you relize you are just hurting your self by skipping " very calmly which scared me more than anything.
"Yes I'm aware "I say sharply she doesn't look at me just mumbles to her self something I can't understand. "I would call your parents but the bell for dismissal is about to ring so go next time I catch you it's a phone call and Saturday detention " she says and than walks away. A sigh of relief comes out of my mouth. The dismissal bell rings and I walk out of the office and go to my bus.
Lapis pov: i open my front door and am nearly pushed down by my dog pumpkin he's still a puppy but he grew fast and has not learned to control his own strength.
"Hey pumpkin I'm happy to see you're still rambunctious as always".I say as I make my way inside my house. I walk in to my room and put my book bag on my bed and sit down,moments later pumpkin walks in the room wagging his tail hitting the door frame . "You want to get a snake buddy?"I ask as he starts whimpering and barking.
Okay ,okay come on pumpkin lets get you a treat "I say as I get up and start walking over to pumpkin leading him in to the kitchen so I can give him a treat from the treat jar. He's hopping and jumping around barking like a psycho. I give him his treat and pet his head and he chills out. I than remember that I have the laundry to do I tell pumpkin to come because I enjoy his company when I'm home alone.
About an hour later iv done the laundry Iv hung it up and Iv also done the dishes and I'm done with chores I go back in to my room and I bring  pumpkin with me and tell him to get on my bed. Once on my bed with pumpkin I open up Instagram and ask peridot if she has Skype  and turns out she dose so after about twenty minutes we exchange our  Skype names and plan a time to video chat. In an hour is out Skype date if you wanna say that I'm actually anxious about it like what if she ends up being different from how I imagined.I'm starting to let my mind take control and I'm freaking out I feel pumpkin rest his head in my lap and I calm down I pat pumpkins head. I turn on my tv and watch some criminal minds to pass the time . It's an older episode from like season two.
After an while I notice it's getting close to the Skype call so I pull out my laptop and pull up Skype I text peridot "hey just testing my Skype "to make sure my Skype is working because sometimes my laptop like to not run well on Skype
As I'm sitting waiting for the time to get closer  I get a Skype call from peridot I let it ring for a moment as I get my thoughts together and than answer the call.

//Hello I hope you are enjoying this story so far I'm not the best at tittles so if you can come up with a name for this one I would very much appreciate it //