1

As it is said, young love never lasts.
Well, whoever said that is dumb because It does. This is a tale about a fine young novice and her love for another young lad named Stinger, also a novice.
We begin at the ceremony of the two Novices.
...
( im laughing really hard :) )
Ren looked up at Vet'trix as he droned on about her being 'mature' and her receiving a mentor and training, for all she cared about was the pride welling inside of her, and the hottie next to her ;). He was a small, brown wolf with lighter spots, and from what she had heard, his name was Stinger. To Ren, Stinger was he most handsome Novice she ever saw.. and she felt her ears grow warm as she looked at him, with pure love.
"You're mentor shall be.." Vet'trix's voice snapped her out of her puppy love day dream and back to her ceremony.
"Dust." Dust stepped up, smiling at her, and she smiled back. Then, Vet'trix went back to droning on about something to Dust giving her yet another chance to admire her crush.
"Wanna play after this?" A shrill voice asked, and guess whom it belonged to? Stinger. Now, her initial reaction to him talking to her was a mental break down, as soon as he talked her ears grew hot and she started panting, causing him to think she was overheated and yada yada. So after that, she finally replied with a simple..
"Sure" and that was that.
-
As they played, they happened to notice a certain someone keeping a very keen eye on them.. he was a black wolf, with grey eyes. Usually he was doing something stupid, but for once he was haunched, staring at them tackle each other and 'boop each others noses'. This grew weird after awhile but they both ignored him.. until they're play fighting turned really cute and, his name was Kari, Kari erupted and started screaming 'ship'. Then Vet had to get the tranquilizer gun and take him out, but that was after he drew a very cute photo of them.
Anyway,
In summary.
Ringer is real.
Okay?
And Ren ships it
Which makes it more real.
So stop tryna say no
Boi we know you love each other
( this is purposely poorly written )
-DADDY
i mean
Ahem
I'Kari//Kari