~1

A/N: Hello! This one is definitely going to be different form my other stories. I had fun writhing this and I hope you guys like it. Please vote and tell me what you think.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Kim Namjoon was a simple guy.

Whenever he saw ass and titties he became mad horny. He couldn't help himself as he was spying on the girls in the locker room. He had his binoculars glued to his eyes as his left hand stroked his wet big dick. He's been jacking himself off for an hour just by gazing at his classmates.

He wasn't afraid of being caught because he had nothing to lose anyway. His reputation was already known to be the pervy and asshole nerd. And besides he had the principal wrapped around his finger because she was screwing one of the students and he has evidence. The deal was that she will leave him alone and he wouldn't leak the disturbing pictures to the student body.

So far it had worked.

There was always one girl that always captured Namjoon's attention. Her name was Remii and she was honestly the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Too bad her mouth wasn't the same. The words that always came out of it were ugly and harsh. Everybody tried to stay clear of her because she was a downright bitch.

And Namjoon agreed that she was.

But still she was a hot bitch. He couldn't dare deny that as his eyes scanned her sexy curves and breast that looked round and plump inside her shirt. Her figure was a perfect hourglass. He would always hear other girls talk about how fat she was but Namjoon couldn't see it.

His generation thought anyone that didn't have a thigh gap was considered to be fat.

Dumbasses.

The bell rang signaling that it was now time to go to Chemistry. Namjoon sighed. He hated everything about that class well except for the fact that Remii was in there. Her seat was right next to his but they would never talk.

Namjoon preferred it to keep it that way so he can admire her beauty silently. He put his binoculars back into his bag and slipped his glasses on. He knew his hair was ruffled making it look like he had sex.

Namjoon smirked.

He wanted people to think that he got around. In reality he was still a virgin who dreams of having his virginity taken by a hot woman. Shaking his head, Namjoon shuffled to his class. When he arrived he took his usual seat in the back and pulled out his notebook.

He was acting like he was working on an assignment. But he had already finished his homework up until spring break. He received all A's in this class without even trying. It was becoming boring at how good at his studies he was.

He contemplated about skipping this period but reconsidered when she sat down next to him.

Remii.

Her vanilla scent filled his nostrils with joy. He wanted to move closer to her so he can smell her more but didn't want to look like a creep. So he sat there struggling with himself. The teacher then came in and did roll call. She then explained the assignment they were going to do today.

It was the same shit they have been doing since day one which was examining different plant under the microscope. At this point Namjoon didn't even bother to look at them. Just dotted the names down on the paper.

Remii would just sit there in confusion. So Namjoon decided to be nice for today and shared his paper with her.

"Here" he whispered to her sliding it into her view.

He expected her reactions to be many things but none of them were a rude scoff.

"No thanks" she said crumpling the paper up and tossing it back to him.

Okay now Namjoon was pissed. He was just trying to be a nice guy. He should have known better though after all she was a bitch.

"There's no need to get your panties in a twist"

"Excuse me?"

"Last time I've checked you're failing this class and one more 'F' then you won't be able to graduate"

"How did you know that?" she asked choking slightly.

He smirked a nasty smirk. He had her exactly where he wanted her to be. She was putty in his hands.

"I overheard the teacher talking to you about it"

"So you were fucking eavesdropping?" she accused loudly.

Namjoon just shrugged his shoulders. Her rise in tone didn't even bother him in the slightest.

"The door was open and I just happen to walk by"

"Like how you spy on us in the locker's room?"

This time it was him who was slightly choking.

"What?"

"I see you with your stupid binoculars I mean you're so damn obvious too"

"Okay so you've caught me" said Namjoon chuckling and throwing his hands up in surrender.

Remii rolled her pretty brown eyes at him.

"You're despicable"

"And you're fucking sexy" he admitted without no shame.

She stared wide eyed at him.

"What?"

"I can help you graduate" he said suddenly causing both of them to inhale in a deep breathe.

He was going somewhere with this but was convinced she was going to deny him.

"I'm listening" she said pulling her hair away from her ear so she could hear him better.

Damn she's so sassy.

"I will do all of your homework for you" he said with finality.

"What's the catch?" asked Remii raising her eyebrows in a skeptical behavior.

She was smarter than he had originally thought.

"Well..." he drawled lazily and the suspense was killing her.

He laughed and then told her exactly what he wanted from her.

"Suck my dick"

"Say what?"

"If you give me a blow job I will do all of your homework for you" said Namjoon.

He didn't see it coming and if he had he still wouldn't able to dodge it in time. She had punched him hard in the jaw causing him to fall flat on his ass.

"Stupid fuckboy!" she spat and stormed off leaving him to look after her in complete shock.