†C H A P T E R - T W O†

"Kyungsoo?"

"Over here idiot."

Yixing slowly walked into the slightly dark music room, the only light reflecting on ita walls is from the open curtain far to the end of the room. The small male could identify the petite figure at in the corner because, although he was closed off, they all knew habits and whk do go to him at certain times. Yet this particular time, Yixing volunteered to go after him when the male left the table with angery foot-steps.

"Are you okay?" Yixing asked in a concerned voice. "Oh of course," Kyungsoo said and Yixing being Yixing didn't know if he was being sarcastic or not, "I'm perfectly fine Park Yixing, thats why I'm locking myself from everyone else in that damned cafeteria." Oh, there it is. The thick sarcasm that crawls into your soul and gives you the chills, that tone that makes your hairs stand, and now that Yixing is looking at him closer, he noticed the blank stare Kyungsoo is giving him. One which he received quite often when he joined the group in the beginning of the school year when Baekhyun would leave them at times to hang out with him.

"You know Kyungsoo," Yixing started as he sat down infront of the other, "It's not that my brother isn't into you, well in more than a friend, but there is someone else with eyes set upon you and Chanyeol vowed not to go after you. He had his eyes set but they needed to be drifted to another someone."

Kyungsoo's eyes softed a bit and a heavy sigh left his lips, "I- I'm not entirely mad at the fact that he said no, I had a feeling that was gonna be his answer. I'm just mad at the fact that I brought my hopes up for something I, myself, was expexting yet ignored." Yixing sighed and looked at the floor, drawing imaginary circles, "You know, its not bad to wish for something different as the outcome."

A knowing smile appears on Kyungsoo lips, "My own words are being used against me I see." Yixin pouts and looks at Kyungsoo with teary eyes, "T-That's not the point Kyung." The doe-eyed boy makes a soft whimpering noise and bring Yixing in his warm embrace, "Don't cry on me now. Its supposed to be the other way." Yixing giggles and sniffles pulling away from Kyungsoo and whiping the remaining tears.

"Its not that- well- its kinda is the fact that you don't tell anyone how you're hurting and keeping it to yourself that makes me sad," Yixing lips wobbled, "Its the fact that you and I have become so damn close and yet, you still keep things away from me. Chanyeol told me the situation he was in with you, and yet you never told me shit about it."

Kyungsoo's breath hitched and he looked down, not having the guts to look at Yixing in the eyes anymore, "I was afraid you'll regect the idea. That you wouldn't go along and accept it. I was scared."

"You know Kyungsoo, it's okay to be scared, I'm always gonna be here to comfront those fears, everyone in the group is."

"I- Thanks Xing."

"Always."

"Watch out next time you fucker," Chanyeol spat out as he pushed the kid to the ground. The boy whimped as his body hit the ground, his backpack making most of the sound. "Leave the poor kid alone Chanyeol," Yifan walked casually in between them, his right hand in his pocket. Chanyeol turned to look at Yifan with a innocent 'what ever do you mean' face to which the tall male scoffed.

"You sure do have guts little one," Yifan said as he crouched down infront of him, "Name."

"W-What?"

"Give me your damn name."

"I-Its Jin."

Yifan nods and thinks a while because oh! boy does that name sound so familiar. He snaps his fingers and Jin flinches backwards, "You're the pretty face Namjoon pests." A groan leaves Jin's plump lips and Chanyeol starts laughing in the background.