Chapter 17 Is Trittany Real

Victoria's POV

I roll over in my bed and slowly open my eyes and feel wide awake. I got lucky and didn't really have much of a jet lag. I think Brittany is the worse one of all of the cast with it. She could be sick for the entire time we are here in the country. She somehow gets jet lag really bad everywhere she flys.

Brittany is still fast asleep and I wanted her to sleep in but when I looked at the time, I thought I better wake her up. We missed breakfast with the cast because they are probably already eating.

I take the light blankets off of me, put my feet to the floor and walk the two steps to Brittany's bed.

"Britt, Wake up. You overslept again. Correction, We overslept." I tell her but she just rolls over. "Brittany Lynn! Wake up!" I shout while climbing on top of her and hitting her with a feathered pillow.

"Victoria!" She giggles and made me laugh too. "Raymond, get up." I say laughing and get off of her. I watch her sit up and undo the ponytail she had in and running to the bathroom in attempt to get it first. Both of us quickly got dressed and headed down there.

Brittany claimed she forgot something so she went back to get it, as I walked to the little bistro in the hotel, passing some of my friends on the way there and some of them teasing, mainly Trevor and Lamar, that there was no food left. I usually go along with their jokes so I asked if they had ate it all because their stomachs never kept any food in it.

I found a spot for two at the bistro and saw Brittany as she came over to me thanking me for the drink I had already ordered for her. We both ate breakfast and discussing stuff back home, mostly what we are going to do after the tour. I told Brittany that my agent already has a summer audition for a film down in LA. She was happy for me but I could tell she still wasn't over TNS and probably didn't have anything to audition for yet.

We walked back to our room except I went to Jordan, Briar and Shelby's room instead of my own.

"Hey girls!" I greet the three who are sitting on one bed. "We are planing on going to pool later if you want to come." Briar tells me. "Ok, count me in."

After a few hours of talking and giggling with my girls? I walk back into my own room. Brittany wasn't with us and she wasn't in the room which was strange. Maybe she's with the boys or more so, Trevor. I know they are really close but there not dating so I mean come on. Do they really have to spend that much time together?

I pull out my phone and text her about the pool. When I didn't get a reply I grab my bikini from my suitcase that's more like a big bag of wrinkled and unfolded clothes, get changed and put on my swimsuit coverup and flip flops.

When I walk out of my hotel room into the corridor, I see some of the boys in their swimsuits waiting for us girls. Lamar is paying attention to his phone, Same with Isaac. Isaiah is showing Myles some hand move and Trevor, well Trevor is not here. Neither is Brittany. Great. Trittany is real. They are probably doing what Trevor's friends said. Actually that's gross. 'Stop thinking like that Victoria.' I tell myself.

"Hey Vic, Do you know where Trevor is?" Isaac asks and I shake my head pretending that I don't know. I do know. He's with Brittany somewhere.

The girls come out one by one. Red haired Jordan, Briar and Shelby. "Britt isn't coming?" Jordan asks. "Nope." I tell them trying to hide a laugh. We all go down and talk about whatever comes to mind.

We reach the outdoor pool, each of us grabs a towel and a lounger. The boys, of course, jump in right away, splashing petite Briar who was on the edge of the pool.

"So, why isn't Brittany and Trevor here?" Jordan asks. "You mean Trittany?" Lamar pipes up. "Um I have no idea." I tell her. "Trevor never misses a pool party." Isaac states. "Yea, something's up with those two." Jordan agrees. "You know that I saw their faces really close at the beginning of rehearsal in Toronto." She adds. "Yea I saw them close just a couple of days ago." I say. "Guys, Trittany isn't real right?" Lamar asks and all of us have a weird looks on our faces. "I bet it is!" Myles jokes but looks serious. "No, Britt would tell me." I add wanting to drop the whole Trittany subject.