Epilogue

Well, its been quite sometime, to be exact six straight years since I left the Philippines. And now Im Back For Good. By the Way. Let me Introduce first myself, Im Venice Margaux Lopez, but you can call me as Ven, Venice, and Margaux, its acceptible, 23 years of age, a famous fashion designer in US. My father is a famous Architect in Barcelona and my Mother owns a prestigious Company here in the Philippines, while my sister owns a 5-Star HoTel and resort in US, and our family owns more than 10 businesses here in the Philippines and even in abroad. Yes, Im rich, i have everything, i can do and i can have everything that my mouth wishes. Well, i guess youre wondering why i Left the Philippines six years ago? Oh Well, I hate to admit it that it was because I became so weak and helpless, it was because of that f*ckin boy who managed and dared to tore my heart into pieces. Yes, youre right, it was just because of that love you call, eh? And now, after rebuilding my broken heart, im back, TO TEAR THEIR HEARTS INTO PIECES, LET THEM MOURN AT THEIR OWN AGONY, AND LET THEM KNEEL IN FRONT OF ME TO FORGIVE THEM! Oh well, i think i became so exaggerated hehe, but I will do everything to make them taste my SWEETEST REVENGE! Hehe well i may look sophisticating, but meron parin akong pusong mamon tulad nio hehe.

About nga pala sa nangyari before? Later na bess wag atat, sasabihin ko rin sainyo bago mag first chapter, Im not that secretive hehe I may be beautiful but i'm not Sexretive hihihi.

A/N: Hello! This is my very First story, i hope you like it. Thank you sa mga nag babasa mag babasa at walang planong mag basa. Oh well, This is your author, Kristofer Balais, or Krissybae. I will update everytime.. Lovelots.. kbye