"Sorry Laksh" & Ragini's Bf?

Next day,

Ragini is ready as she is eager  to meet Sanskar. She opens the curtain and sunrays fall on Swara, who is still sleeping.

Swara in sleep : Laksh plzz close the curtains.

Ragini : Shona its me not Laksh and we have to go college.

Swara realizes what she said and wakes up : sorry lado actually I hve got habit of saying this.

Ragini : hmm

Swara smiles and taps her head.

On the other hand, laksh who was sleepy : yes Swara 2 min I will close the curtains.

Sanskar wakes up : Where do u see swara here.

Laksh realizes the fact, that they are in their house.

Laksh : sorry bhai, but now I got habit of doing this.

Sanskar : whatever now let me sleep lucky.

And then he murmers what yaar lucky I was seeing ragini's dream, u always have to break my good dreams

Laksh : yes bhai, sorry

Laksh  smiled.

Swaragini took swara's bike, and they were on road, swara was driving with high speed as usual. Sanskar who was driving his car saw ragini who was sitting behind but he misunderstood Swara as her boyfriend, bcoz of the helmet. And gets tensed as well as thinks" y she never told me about this, am I not important to her?". However laksh didnt saw this bcoz he was busy with his phone.  

Swaragini had reached college. Ragini gets down of the bike and says : what shona bcoz of u my hairstyle is spoilt.

Swara : lado u are okay?, I mean are u feeling not well, u are taking care of ur hair.

Ragini : y cant I do that

Swara : see its not first time we came college on bike, but u are telling me first time that ur hair has got spoiled.

Ragini : no I just said like this.

Swara : anyways u go inside I will come in 5 minutes.

Ragini : okay shona

Sanlak had reached college. Sanskar tells Laksh to park the car as he is least interested to do this. Laksh agrees and goes to park the car.

Sanskar sees Ragini alone and he smiles but then he remembers about her boyfriend.So he once again gets sad. Ragini also sees sanskar and waves him  hi. He also waves her but not with happiness.

Ragini observes this. And says to him : hi sanky are u okay?

Sanskar : yes ragini nothing happened to me, I am fine.

Ragini : ragini nahi lado forget about yesterday.

Sanskar gives fake smile : oh haa.

Ragini as she understands that he is giving her fake smile : what happened  tell me na

Sanskar : nothing baba, anyways u never told me about your boyfriend..

Ragini : what my boyfriend, where did he came from?

Sanskar : I saw u both on bike.

Ragini hits sanskar head : are dumbo, I don't have boyfriend, that was shona.

Sanskar gets happy and says in excitement : seriously na?

Ragini : what question is this, y would I mind telling u about it.