s i x

lilah

"Oh my god! We finished an album!" I cheered.

"It's one in the morning here." I yawned.

"It's six in the morning here." Sammy smiled.

"God you don't sleep do you." I laughed. "No not really." They all replied.

"Well I'm going to die, I'll talk to you when I'm free" I yawned. "Night guys." I said. "Night." They replied and ended the call.

I walked into my bathroom and cleaned up my wound. I took a shower and tried to avoid water going into my wound. I changed into shorts and a oversized shirt and walked to my bed. 

"Sushi!" I called for him. I saw him walk through my door. I turned off the light as he slept beside me.

+

My laptop started ringing loudly. I groaned and answered it.

"Morning lil waitley." I heard Sammy laugh. "Oh it's you." I mumbled.

"Geez, thanks." He said laughing. "I want sleep!" I whined.

"I'm sorry." He laughed. "You should go sleep." I said to Sammy. "I will very soon, just when I know you're up and awake." He said. I yawned and sat up rubbing my eyes. I fixed up my hair.

"I'm up." I said. He nodded and ended the call. I fell back into my bed letting sleep take over me again.

My laptop went crazy again. I groaned answering it.

"WHAT IN THE FUCKING WORLD DO YOU WANT SAMMY?!" I yelled. "You slept for an hour after not sleeping for 2 days? Sammy go sleep!"

"I can't!" He whined. "I'm leaving soon so just rest yeah? Listen to some music." I said.

"I don't want to I want you to sing me to sleep." He smiled. "Yeah yeah." I groaned. Johnson walked in.

"Hey Johnson!" I smiled.

"I posted a picture and captioned it saying we have a surprise and mentioned you" Johnson smiled.

"Yeah!" I smiled excitedly.

"Okay guys I got to go, Johnson tell Sammy to sleep or I'll whoop his ass" I laughed.

"Haha okay bye" They waved and ended the call.

I got up and showered. I changed into sweats and chucked on a random shirt.

"Sushi?" I called walking around. I saw him on the living room couch.

"Hey bubby" I smiled at him. "I'm so bored" I groaned grabbing my biology books. "Bored enough to read" I said and laid on the floor. My phone started ringing

"Hello?" I answered my phone. "Is this Lilah Waitley?" A woman asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"You applied a job here in LA as a marine veterinarian to work at the aquarium, is that right?" She asked. "Yes it is." I nodded.

"Well we have good news." She said. I smiled brightly.

"You got the job here, it's a late notice. Is it okay if you start working in December?" She asked. I squealed. December was next month.

"Yes sure, what date do you want me in?" I asked. "Can we get you in December 3rd?" She asked. "Of course." I smiled.

"I know you're very young so when you come here, we're going to tour you around here, getting you comfortable with the environment. We went through your application, and also you grades on your online schooling and we've found that you are very keen in marine and you can cover most areas. You have a choice of a few and we will discuss that when you come. I am proud of you honestly, can't wait to see you." She laughed.