Chapter 1: Prism Show

Aira

I looked down at my four prism stones that I'll be wearing for the show. "This is my dress for the show. One of the rarest prism stones out there. The Purple hot blazing phoenix dress with pumps, and purple heels."  I thought to myself.

"Aira, what are you going to be wearing for today's show?"

"Purple hot blazing phoenix dress with pumps, and purple heels." I replied. She gasped.

"Couldn't it be? The rarest dress out there? How are where did you get it?" She asked. I hesitated to reply.

"I entered a contest, and this was the prize." I lied. The truth is...... Then she smiled.

"Please step here, and you'll be wearing your dress." She said. And I did what she told me to do.

After, I was gently transported unto the stage. For today, I decided to do the 'Que Sera' dance.

I started the dance.

Haha ni ane ni koibito.
Kaze ni ame ni kokage ni.
Itsudemo nareru anata no tame nara...

Umi e sora e uchuu e.
Kono muni kara tobi tatsu,
tatta hitotsu no hikari no nawa "ai"

Then, I jumped "Mugen hug, eternal!" I exclaimed, the fans began to shout. Then, I continued my dance.

Yume ga egaku shupuuru gattobi
Owaranai toraberu
Ke sera de

ii yo ii no so no mama de iin da
soko ni ite kurero dake de
Happy lucky na mirai ga aru
ryoute wo irogete
donna anata demo daijoubu
kowai kotto nad nanni mo nai

And I finished it off with a jump, "Aurora Rising, Dream!" I exclaimed as feathers started to appear and all of the fans started to float.

Then my show ended. And all the fans screamed.

"Everyone, I have an important announcement. Starting tomorrow, MARs will be making a new television show. Please watch it. It'll be around 7:00 am to 9:00 am. Please enjoy 2 hours with MARs."

Then they all cheered.