Chapter 1: First Chappie (Pilot Part 1)

Stacey came to the hospital.
"Hey, Stace! Who's the patient today?"Asked Leehyun the doctor and one of her friends.
"They said that the patient is a millionaire." Stacey told her.
"What if this guys gives us a lot of money? I really wish for that." Leah told them.
"Don't wish for it. Its not about the money here. It's about our patient's health." Stacey told them.
After the surgery...
"Hey guys! Our surgery was a success!" Stacey happily told Leah and Leehyun.
"That's good news! Congratulations!"Leehyun congratulated Stacey with happiness.
"I have to check up our patient. Is he okay?" Ann asked.
"He's fine." Stacey answered.
"Gotta go now." Ann bid them goodbye. "See ya later!!"
"So, let's have lunch now! I'm hungry!" Leah sarcastically told Stacey.
"Let's wait for Leehyun. She'll get mad if you don't wait for her" Stacey told her.
"But i can't wait!!"
"Let's just wait for her."
"Fine."
A few moments later~~
"Goodbye Mr. Gonzalez" Leehyun bid him goodbye.
She slowly closed the door.
"Noona! We were waiting for you! Can we eat our lunch now?" Leah asked Leehyun.
"K. Let's have lunch now."
"Finally. I've been waiting for hours." Leah sighed with relief.
At Leah' Apartment....
Stacey's POV

We headed to Leah's for lunch. I thank god because it was a success. The patient is recovering. He can go home on Friday.

"Now Stacey. Are you in love with someone?" Leah asked me.

What?In love ?! No! Never! I would never start a relationship.
I don't want to feel heartbroken.
"What? Love?!Pft. Shut up Leah. I have no interest in love." I said.
"C'mon Leah! Stop asking her that kind of things! She's not interested in love." Leehyun angrily told Leah.
"Fine. Let's just finish our meal." Leah said.

Well, I'd rather be single than in a relationship. Can Leah stop asking me these kind of questions?!
*burp* "Can I be exused?" I asked.
"K."
We went to Leah's room and we talked about everything. About success. About family. About our work. And about our friends.
*bell rings* "Someone's at the door.. See ya guys later." Leah told us before she left.
"K." We answered.
A few seconds later, Leah called us.
"Guys! We have a visitor!"
"Who?"

We went down stairs and we was surprised!
It's Alessia! Alessia worked on America, not here in Korea.
"Hey unnies! I've missed you all!" Alessia approached us and hugged us.
Alessia was my first friend. We became friends since 3rd Grade to present. I've missed her so much!
"Because I love you so much unnies, I brought you gifts from America." Alessia handed us some expensive paper bags. It smells pleasant.
She gave us perfume, soaps, lotion, and my favorite, Chocolates!
"I love you so much, bffs!" She told us.
"I'm staying here for a year! I'm on a vacation. I really missed Korea." Alessia told us.
Leah's POV

So Alessia told me that she going to stay at my apartment for a YEAR!!! I'm so happy!

I really missed Alessia. She said next week is our bonding. I'm so exited! Stacey seems happy today.

*thinks * OMG! I forgot to tell Leiza and Lexie. I'm going to dial them.
*on phone*
"Hello? Who is this?" Lexie asked.
"It's me! Leah!" I told her.
"Leah! What's happening in there?"
"Alessia is here!" I said.
"I'm going to tell Leiza. When is she going back to America?" Lexie asked me.
"Next year."
"NEXT YEAR!! OMG!!"
"Okay. Bye!"

"Alessia, Lexie and Leiza are coming here. They wanted to hug you again." I told Alessia.
"Really? Good thing I didn't forget them." Alessia told me.

*Still Leah's POV*
*bell rings* Oh, its Lexie and Leiza. Let me open the door.

"Oh, Leah! Where's Alessia?" Lexie asked me.
"Well, she's at my guest room. Just....relaxing." I answered.
"Can we see her?" Leiza interrupted.
"Yeah. You can see her. Come in."
They went inside and went to the guest room fastly.

*knock*
"Hello? Alessia? Are you in there?
Lexie and Leiza came to visit." I told her.
"Yeah. Let them come in. It's fine." She said.
"Girls!" I shouted. "She's here!"
*door opens*
"Alessia! How've you been? Its so nice to see you! We really missed you!" Lexie told Alessia.

Alessia approached the both of them and hugged them.

*blablablabla*
*closes door*
I'm not gonna interrupt their meeting.
I went inside my room and saw Stacey and Noons Leehyun, curled up to their phones.
"So guys, their here!" I told the two.
"Really? May we join them?" Both of them asked.
"It's your decision."
Long timeskip
Leehyun's POV
So everyone came home to rest at their homes. When I arrived at my apartment, I walked inside my room and fell asleep.
Stacey's POV
I went home at 9:30. Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing! It was my boss.
(The call: S for Stacey B for Boss)
S: Hello, boss? What's the gossip?
B: Come to the hospital immediately! There is some surgery to do!
S: What? I'll come there quickly!

Stacey's POV
I road a motorcycle. It was very windy. I was shivering.
"That way, sir" I told the driver.
We arrived at the hospital.
I jumped out from the motorcycle. When I got inside, everyone (especially the nurses)talked about the patient.
They said the patient was very handsome.
But who cares?
The doctors said that a bullet went through his body.
After the surgery...
I went inside the room and checked the patient. The patient was asleep.
When I went outside the room, doctors said that the patient will stay with me at my apartment.
Okay. He can stay with me.
Wait. What?! Stay?! He can't stay with me?
"I'm so sorry sir but he can't stay with me. I have a lot of businesses to do." I told him.
"Stacey, its for the best. He can recover." One of the doctors told me.
"Fine."
"Okay. Send him to her house."