Chapter 8: New Friend

They went home. There's nothing to do either. Bored. But the doorbell rang. Stacey ran down to open it. It's Kellie.

"Oh, Kellie! Napadaan ka!" Sabi ni Stacey with a smile.
"Are you alright? I brought some fruits for you." She gave her a basket.
"Oh thanks! I'm gonna make some juice. Just wait here!" She ran to the kitchen.
She made some juice and went to the living room where Kellie is.
"Um, Stacey. I have something to say to you."
"What?" She asked.
"Can we friends? All I only had is my sisters. But I think were not complete." Kellie directly said.
"Of course! You can be my friend. In fact, I really wanted you to be my friend."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"But where is Jan Bob?" Kellie asked.
"He went to the grocery shop to buy some food." Aniya Stacey.
"I forgot. I need to go now. Its my parent's anniversary. Thank you!" Kellie waved and went outside.
"I'm happy I made a new friend. Masaya talaga ako." Sabi niya sa sarili.
Pumunta siya sa silid niya at natulog....
Stacey's POV
I had a good nap. Until someone kissed me, in the cheek. I woke up. It's just Jan Bob.
"What?!"
"Hey, princess. Want to go out?" He asked like i'm his girlfriend.
"Am I your girlfriend?" I almost shouted.
"Okay fine. I will go out with a girl that is much prettier than you." He almost went out.
"Wait. Can we go elsewhere? I'm bored." I approached and held his hand.
"Inaantay ko pa ang sagot."
"Fine. Where can we go out?"
"Yes!- Choose where ever you like." He almost shouted.
"Ummmm....... We can go to a theme park!" I suggested.
"Okay. Magbihis ka na. Magaantay lang ako."Sabi niya.
I quickly dressed up. I went outside.
"Let's go!" I ran outside.
"Wait. Can we use a bike? Malapit ang theme park dito."
"Okay."
I sat behind him and hugged him.

(Credits to The Legend of The Blue Sea)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Credits to The Legend of The Blue Sea)

I Heart Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें