Theo

You had heard about the new boy who came into town

You had only seen him once, and you felt an attraction to him. The kind where you just couldn't stay away.

You had run into him once before, but you didn't talk. All you did was stare at him, and all he did was stare at you. It was enough to make you curious. What was up with the new kid?

 A few days after the encounter, your brother Scott told you to stay away from him. That he was bad news.

But you just couldn't do it.

A week passed, and you needed to know more about him. Asking all your friends for information, you picked up that his name was Theo, but that was it. 

After school you had to get ready for track, and was suprisingly the only one in the locker room. You turned around, putting your bag into your locker, turning around and being met with someones chest. Looking up, you realized who it was. Theo.

"Hello Y/N," he said, looking down at you. 

"Can I help you with anything?" You asked calmly, turning back to your locker and getting your stuff ready.

"Actually, yes." He started, not backing down. "I need you to do something for me."

"Why should I trust you?" You asked. "My brother says you're bad news."

"Is that so?"

"Answer my first question."

"Because," he licked his lips. "You don't know that I'm bad yet. Why judge a book by it's cover?"

"You're not a book." He laughed, shaking his head. 

"Please Y/N. Do this for me and maybe we could go out. I find myself drawn to you."

You thought about it for a second. What would Scott say? Nevermind what Scott would say, this wasn't his life. It was yours.

"Okay." You said after a minute of thinking. "What do you need?"

...

AHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 60K READS! I feel horrible for not updating, but I decided to add Theo to the book!